Hanako and Hisao

Are you a deviant enough dude to post here?
Scylla812

Hanako and Hisao

Post by Scylla812 »

Another piece I did, this time for the Hanako bros out there.
nyttyn

Re: Hanako and Hisao

Post by nyttyn »

Hisao: "I'm telling you, that fish put up one hell of a fight."
Hanako: "Mmmhm. Yeah, that's nice Hisao."

Only thing I can think of upon seeing. I like it though. Jawlines a bit weird, might wanna work on that, but otherwise tis great.
Why does the OST feature so much piano, despite the fact that not even a single piano exists in the entire game!?
Scylla812

Post by Scylla812 »

Yeah... i kinda rushed this one. Upon posting the original, i noticed at least 4 errors i didn't notice. I'll observe better next time, heh.
random

Post by random »

So ... any reason why Hanako is wearing the boy's shirt and tie? Oh, don't bother answering. I just made up in head that she got up late in Hisao's room and put on his shirt for class
Dream

Post by Dream »

Hanako's hand are too small and the fingers could have been drawn better, similar things with the book. The wrinkles in the clothing seem to be drawn/added in there just for being wrinkles and they don't seem to follow any movement, focus point (shoulders, hips, etc.) gravity or "rythm". Hisao's left leg looks off. They might be a bit too straight (the human body never is really straight at any moment) and their positions seems unrealistic/akward, although i'm not too sure of that. There seems to be some problems with perspective too (specially with the height/position of Hanako in relation to Hisao or their common ground) Shading is pretty OK overall although it seems you missed on some parts (I think you did Hanako's scars remarkably well by the way). Hisao's ear is placed wrongly, it should be higher among other adjustments. Hisao's expression looks dead/plastic, Hanako's expression is pretty good although i have a feeling she doesn't look like Hanako, might be my memory fucking up though.

Aside from that and other things i surely missed, it's a pretty good drawing indeed, shows a lot of promise, and you seem to be pretty good with colors.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

A very good drawing of Hisao and Hanako a few months after they started dating. :) Hanako looks too tall, but she could have grown a lot during summer break. :lol:
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)