Fanart roundup

Are you a deviant enough dude to post here?
Rikabro

Re: Fanart roundup

Post by Rikabro »

The Shimmie recently uploaded some art from an art contest we were having in KSG, so I thought I'd post a link to the whole album here (which has all of the entries):

Here are a few of my favourites:

And here is some new art from today by Emi's Waifu, another KSG artist -

Christmas Rin:

"Good Morning" Emi Wallpaper (probably too big to post, and I can't figure out how to resize images):
Writer for Familiarity. I also have an anime blog.
Archangel Gabriel

Post by Archangel Gabriel »

Zoram wrote:Beset by connection problems (I can't for the love of god get a decent internet where I live) that will probably last for at least another week, but I want to show some of the nicest recent stuff from DA, and the Shimmie could use some new additions.

The Chauvinistic Knight
original
Someone needs to make a fanfic out of this. NOW.
Routes: Lilly=Hanako=Shizune>Emi>Rin
Girls: Shizune=Lilly=Hanako>Emi>Rin=Misha
So many people cheering on Hisao cheating with Misha....To cheat on popular people is horrendous. To cheat on unpopular people is harmless?
Zoram

Post by Zoram »

New art from Badriel. Once again, anatomy isn't his forte but the subject and other details (especially the hair and the coloring) are pretty good.
Dream

Post by Dream »

Saying anatomy isn't his fortress is being a bit gentle :lol:

I'm pretty sure you can't possibly have your spine that way and smile instead of screaming in pain :lol:
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Zoram

Post by Zoram »

He's just made a similar one with Hanako. Same strenghts and criticisms apply, including the fact that she has so much hair here, she risk curving back like Rin :mrgreen: