Perler Bead Art

Are you a deviant enough dude to post here?
Celdia

Perler Bead Art

Post by Celdia »

A friend of mine did me a huge favor out of the kindness of his heart and I felt that a simple 'thank you' was insufficient to relay my gratitude about it. Knowing he was an even bigger fan of KS than I am, I devised something I thought was simple and he seems to think is the greatest thing in the world. I have a small side-business making perler bead art on Etsy and thought maybe I could do something custom for him in way of thanks. But what to do? Staring at my monitor thinking about it, inspiration came to me from the KS game icon on my desktop.

Its obviously a simplified version of the icon because I could never replicate the original thing properly, but I like to think it came out very recognizable. My friend was certainly happy with it. I'm told it now occupies a little place of honor on a shelf with his favorite games. :D
Sin of my sins

Re: Perler Bead Art

Post by Sin of my sins »

That sure was a nice gesture :) It's always good to hear that people look after one another.

I can see you're new here, so welcome to the forums.
The O.H.L.

Re: Perler Bead Art

Post by The O.H.L. »

That's better then I could do. The only complaint I have is the colours aren't quite right.
Guess who's back, back, back, back again.
Not that I ever made any great contributions, but oh well, too bad.