The Yamaku Shimbun

Are you a deviant enough dude to post here?
AutisticPsycho
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:10 am

The Yamaku Shimbun

Post by AutisticPsycho » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:52 pm

Yamaku's own school paper!

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0Bw9K6p ... NmMjViZDAw
PDF Format only. Large Print and Braille Editions not actually available.

EDIT: Now avaliable in semi-shit quality JPG! And also re-sized by ImageShack!
Image
Last edited by AutisticPsycho on Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Me: Hey guys! Hey guys!
Devs: What?
Me: Ampu-tan and Erika cameo!
Devs: No. We have had a lot of threads like this, and we don't need more. *LOCK'D*
Me: Nyoro~n

GaseousMask
Posts: 68
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:30 pm

Re: The Yamaku Shimbun

Post by GaseousMask » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:58 pm

AutisticPsycho wrote:Yamaku's own school paper!

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0Bw9K6p ... NmMjViZDAw
PDF Format only. Large Print and Braille Editions not actually available.
Haha Code Geass reference. that was quite random :P

AutisticPsycho
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:10 am

Re: The Yamaku Shimbun

Post by AutisticPsycho » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:21 pm

GaseousMask wrote:
AutisticPsycho wrote:Yamaku's own school paper!

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0Bw9K6p ... NmMjViZDAw
PDF Format only. Large Print and Braille Editions not actually available.
Haha Code Geass reference. that was quite random :P
Not really if you're an oldfag like me and played Act 1, then it makes perfffffffffffect sense.
Me: Hey guys! Hey guys!
Devs: What?
Me: Ampu-tan and Erika cameo!
Devs: No. We have had a lot of threads like this, and we don't need more. *LOCK'D*
Me: Nyoro~n

User avatar
GIRakaCHEEZER
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:42 pm

Re: The Yamaku Shimbun

Post by GIRakaCHEEZER » Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:30 am

Isn't it "Shinbun"?

Also you obviously have to make a braille version if this is going to be for Yamaku.
Music for a game that I am sort of working on:
Moustache Riders - Ignition
This seems to be sort of common in sigs here so...
Rin = Kenji > Hanako > Emi > Lilly > Shizune

bradpara
Posts: 311
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:07 am

Re: The Yamaku Shimbun

Post by bradpara » Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:27 am

Yeah it s a reference to the fact the Lelouch appeared in early versions of the Class CG in the demo, but was cut from the full version and replaced with a generic guy. Most likely due to a lawyer from Sunrise sendng a Nastygram to somone in 4LS.
Shizune=Hanako>Lilly>Emi=Rin
Family Game Night A Shizune After Story Fic
Image
Image

User avatar
Mirage_GSM
Posts: 6110
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:24 am
Location: Germany

Re: The Yamaku Shimbun

Post by Mirage_GSM » Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:15 am

bradpara wrote:Yeah it s a reference to the fact the Lelouch appeared in early versions of the Class CG in the demo, but was cut from the full version and replaced with a generic guy. Most likely due to a lawyer from Sunrise sendng a Nastygram to somone in 4LS.
Nah, the reason was:
Aura wrote:We hate him.
Anyway, Lelouch is remarkably eloquent for someone with Aphasia :twisted:

And yes, it's "shinbun"
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.

Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You
Posts: 2547
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:22 am
Location: Imola, Italy

Re: The Yamaku Shimbun

Post by Silentcook » Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:24 pm

You had me nodding until
Vice President Shiina Mikado
then I just went LOLNO.

Cute stuff, anyway.
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

Image

User avatar
CNB
Posts: 146
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:58 pm

Re: The Yamaku Shimbun

Post by CNB » Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:31 pm

GIRakaCHEEZER wrote:Isn't it "Shinbun"?
I'm pretty sure it depends on what romanization system you're using.

User avatar
GIRakaCHEEZER
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:42 pm

Re: The Yamaku Shimbun

Post by GIRakaCHEEZER » Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:26 pm

CNB wrote:
GIRakaCHEEZER wrote:Isn't it "Shinbun"?
I'm pretty sure it depends on what romanization system you're using.
But even if he was using "m" for ん there's inconsistency (it should be Shimbum then). I rarely see that form of romanization.
Music for a game that I am sort of working on:
Moustache Riders - Ignition
This seems to be sort of common in sigs here so...
Rin = Kenji > Hanako > Emi > Lilly > Shizune

AutisticPsycho
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:10 am

Re: The Yamaku Shimbun

Post by AutisticPsycho » Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:42 am

GIRakaCHEEZER wrote:
CNB wrote:
GIRakaCHEEZER wrote:Isn't it "Shinbun"?
I'm pretty sure it depends on what romanization system you're using.
But even if he was using "m" for ん there's inconsistency (it should be Shimbum then). I rarely see that form of romanization.
*shrugs*
Just typed "shimbum" into Google and it's correcting me to use "shimbun".
Silentcook wrote:You had me nodding until
Vice President Shiina Mikado
then I just went LOLNO.

Cute stuff, anyway.
Well.... she is the only other person on the council so it makes sense....
Me: Hey guys! Hey guys!
Devs: What?
Me: Ampu-tan and Erika cameo!
Devs: No. We have had a lot of threads like this, and we don't need more. *LOCK'D*
Me: Nyoro~n

bradpara
Posts: 311
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:07 am

Re: The Yamaku Shimbun

Post by bradpara » Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:49 pm

Mirage_GSM wrote:
bradpara wrote:Yeah it s a reference to the fact the Lelouch appeared in early versions of the Class CG in the demo, but was cut from the full version and replaced with a generic guy. Most likely due to a lawyer from Sunrise sendng a Nastygram to somone in 4LS.
Nah, the reason was:
Aura wrote:We hate him.
Anyway, Lelouch is remarkably eloquent for someone with Aphasia :twisted:

And yes, it's "shinbun"
My mistake, disregard than
Shizune=Hanako>Lilly>Emi=Rin
Family Game Night A Shizune After Story Fic
Image
Image

User avatar
Mirage_GSM
Posts: 6110
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:24 am
Location: Germany

Re: The Yamaku Shimbun

Post by Mirage_GSM » Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:29 am

AutisticPsycho wrote:*shrugs*
Just typed "shimbum" into Google and it's correcting me to use "shimbun".
Strange. When I try it, google gives me the correct "Shinbun":
http://translate.google.com/#en|ja|newspaper

Edit:
Ah, I see what you did. You tried to use Google Search for spell checking... Bad idea. Google Search will not yield correct results - only those that are found most often.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.

User avatar
Woody Alien
Posts: 185
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:51 pm
Location: [citation needed]

Re: The Yamaku Shimbun

Post by Woody Alien » Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:44 pm

Editorial: Running in the Halls by Shizune Hakamichi
200, Raita Road
OMG hahaha! Also the TF2 reference, "Sandviches"!
However, you spelled "Great Britain" wrong ("Britian").
Katawa Shoujo is a game that, by all accounts, shouldn't exist, but it does and we're happier because of it!
Shizune è una porcona

Click here for real-life Misha: http://www.flickr.com/photos/daddy_mulk/8637512452/

User avatar
griffon8
Posts: 1116
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:47 pm
Location: Southeast Michigan, USA

Re: The Yamaku Shimbun

Post by griffon8 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:41 pm

Just noticed another problem. The festival is only two weeks away, but the issue is dated March 2007. The festival is in June.
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing

AutisticPsycho
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:10 am

Re: The Yamaku Shimbun

Post by AutisticPsycho » Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:45 pm

Woody Alien wrote:However, you spelled "Great Britain" wrong ("Britian").
Hurrah for Word spellcheck.
griffon8 wrote:Just noticed another problem. The festival is only two weeks away, but the issue is dated March 2007. The festival is in June.
Random date was random. Also, there's a timeline?
Me: Hey guys! Hey guys!
Devs: What?
Me: Ampu-tan and Erika cameo!
Devs: No. We have had a lot of threads like this, and we don't need more. *LOCK'D*
Me: Nyoro~n

Post Reply