Hanako Picture

Are you a deviant enough dude to post here?
Hctap

Hanako Picture

Post by Hctap »

Just found this, thought I should share. Image (and it's attached adverts) are not safe for work.

http://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/775447
BlackWaltzTheThird

Re: Hanako Picture

Post by BlackWaltzTheThird »

That... is a very fine work of art. The technique is incredible and very realistic. I can't help feeling however that it underplays the size of Hanako's breasts. They seem... decidedly smaller than in her nude character portrait. However in saying that I'm merely nitpicking what is unquestionably a very impressive piece.
BlackWaltz's One-stop Oneshot Shop - my fanfiction portal topic. Contains links to all my previous works, plus starting now any new ones I may produce (or reproduce)! Please, check it out!

BlackWaltz's Pastebin - for those who prefer to read things with no formatting and stuff. It's mostly the same as in my thread. Also contains assorted other writing!
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

It's a very good picture. Hanako looks a bit younger and more Asian than in the game, but still it's quite impressive.
Not Dead Yet
Daitengu

Post by Daitengu »

hmm, I thought the shading and anatomy could be better. Specifically there's no hint of muscle or skeleton structure anywhere, just a body blob. That's the shadings job, but the artist went too light handed and uniform like he was use to drawing manga style versus realistic.

<-artist nitpick since I tend towards realistic drawing/painting.
mainframe004

Post by mainframe004 »

Daitengu wrote:hmm, I thought the shading and anatomy could be better. Specifically there's no hint of muscle or skeleton structure anywhere, just a body blob. That's the shadings job, but the artist went too light handed and uniform like he was use to drawing manga style versus realistic.

<-artist nitpick since I tend towards realistic drawing/painting.
Pretty much this. Though I really love how the scars look so real.

"We live as we do to show the world what it could be." ~ Machinae Supremacy - Overworld

Paths: Lilly > Hanako > Rin = Emi >>> Shizune
Characters: Hanako > Rin > Shizune > Emi > Lilly
ArazelEternal

Post by ArazelEternal »

Incredible....

Lilly = Hanako, Emi, Rin, Shizune
I fell in love with Lilly and Hanako

You are not alone, and you are not strange. You are you, and everyone has damage. Be your Emiest.
BrosubTaco

Post by BrosubTaco »

Great job on the pic you sir/madam have some mad skills :D
=|8{D