I have no idea what's going on lulz

Are you a deviant enough dude to post here?
Dystopianday

I have no idea what's going on lulz

Post by Dystopianday »

So I was here... I don't know how long it's been - right when this was first starting, and I pretentiously offered my assistance as a writer and/or an artist. However it was kinda dead around those parts and then I forgot all about it. :(

I think you need a questions and comments section.

tl; dr

Give me something to do, or I can go back to lurking. Here's sum Emi so this thread isn't a total waste.

cpl_crud
Project Scapegoat

Post by cpl_crud »

ah, excellent, old fresh meat ;p
There is a fair bit of work to go around at the moment, but, first thing's first, you'll find a lot of action actaulyl occurs on the IRC channel; #zettai-shoujou @ Rizon.

In the Canon section, you'll find everything that you'll need to get yourself going. We're adding stuff to this all the time, so keep an eye out for updates.

As for writing, if you check out the "Writing" forum, there's a bunch of scene requests that you can start to work on. Jsut follow the procedures set out in the Canon section (most importantly the Style Guide).

As for Art, Frump and kekekeke are working on a "style guide" for the artists, once they're done we'll be looking at starting to illustrate the scenes that have been written, as well as looking ahead.

Finally, make sure to check out the licence posted in the "news" section, and then contact me to signify your acceptance of its terms (or any changes you wish to make to it).

So, hopefully we can convert you back to the fold and put you to work until you break.
Dystopianday

Post by Dystopianday »

That's pretty much exactly what I wanted to know, and I forgot to ask about character art guides. Thanks. :3