Criminal girl Lilly

Are you a deviant enough dude to post here?
T7b

Re: Criminal girl Lilly

Post by T7b »

See here I was thinking when I lurked past that thread (and failed to read most of it) that it was implying them being disabled and criminals. It wasn't a bad idea, but it wasn't something I found endearing to the characters (them being delinquents) which was why I didn't read the whole thing or comprehend it fully. They are cool images you've made though.
Zoram

Post by Zoram »

Fantastic drawings, I already liked the "Criminal Girls" idea so seeing art of it is even better. Now there's only Shizune missing but she hasn't been well-defined in that discussion yet... At least, I see her with a Misha that, opposite to the one we know, would be nervous and afraid to be with her.

Anyway, they also look quite psycho... Next we'll discover that the dean is a foreign man, Hugo Strange. And Yamaku is part of his Arkham project :lol:
KawattaS

Post by KawattaS »

Misha! Misha! I love you! Yay yay!
I think that's all from the forum topic. Thank you for seeing.
Zoram

Post by Zoram »

Well, now the OP of that thread has decided to take one of the suggested backgrounds for Shizune, although it sounds a bit "soft" compared to the others... Still, I can see Shizune's pushy attitude brought to the extreme here - even in the Yamaku "prison", she would have the same attitude, only more "extreme". Her glasses may have an "evil" shine.

Oh, wait. There's Kenji too! There would be also the Warden (Nurse).
KawattaS

Post by KawattaS »

I see, I found Shizune's text edited.
Then I have to draw, but it is difficult to interpret her for picture...
Plasma_Jesus

Post by Plasma_Jesus »

why does "Emi The Fury" not have a jet pack, a spacesuit or a flamethrower?!

Honestly tho very good job with the pictures
TRUE Force. All the king's men cannot put it back together again...yes, I'm saying that we should take Australia...
Cropsy

Post by Cropsy »

Is it me, or they all looking a little Clockwork Orange-ish in these pictures? I like it.
Plasma_Jesus

Post by Plasma_Jesus »

Cropsy wrote:Is it me, or they all looking a little Clockwork Orange-ish in these pictures? I like it.
It's the eyelashes, I just thought that too.
TRUE Force. All the king's men cannot put it back together again...yes, I'm saying that we should take Australia...
KawattaS

Post by KawattaS »

Sense of guilt with the balance of justice
Now that is really it. If I am far wrong from the forum thread I will modify. But otherwise this is end.
Maybe many things are strange, but they are only my imagination.
rabbitt773

Post by rabbitt773 »

KawattaS wrote:Now that is really it. If I am far wrong from the forum thread I will modify. But otherwise this is end.
Maybe many things are strange, but they are only my imagination.
Well done on all of these. I'm glad that someone actually did something with my idea. Some of the picture's are slightly different from the ideas I had in my head but it mostly works out better anyway. Once again thank you for actually using the idea, I'm planning on adding more to the original thread if you want to have a read.
Zoram

Post by Zoram »

Like Shizune's nickname, fits this AU characterization. That doll represents the girl she sent to hospital right? Anyway, thanks again for making these. Hope the discussion will give you more ideas!