This is My Fan Art

Are you a deviant enough dude to post here?
Bara

Re: This is My Fan Art

Post by Bara »

The Biologist wrote:That's a fucking praying mantis. I think Emi biting your head off during intercourse would probably qualify as a Bad End.
Only if it was before climax. Once Hisao gets his nut he has served his purpose; Father of the Loli Corps for the Feminine Conspiracy. :mrgreen:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
suoan

Post by suoan »

Thanks everyone, thanks for your encourage. :D You are right, I see there are some balance problem in the face. :oops:

I like Rin Tezuka, she is a eccentric,talk with her is very interesting.This typy of characters is not familiar in this Galgame.
suoan

Post by suoan »

Hydra wrote:Image
sorry, but its the only thing i can think of
Hahaha,it's also lovely,right? :D Big eyes always means cute, because children's eyes seems much bigger in their faces than when they grow up, and the people are cute when they are young. :mrgreen:
suoan

Post by suoan »

Now let me try again. :P

And I want to ask who design Mikado's hair. It's a nightmare when I draw her hair. :cry:
Xybaro

Post by Xybaro »

suoan wrote:Now let me try again. :P
*image cut*

And I want to ask who design Mikado's hair. It's a nightmare when I draw her hair. :cry:
The power of drills, my friend.

The power. Of drills.
Hanako Lover
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

You did better on the eyes for Rin, Shizu and Lilly, but Rin/Emi is still kind of awkward.
Sajomir

Post by Sajomir »

I agree with the others, Lilly is the best of the bunch, and is fairly passable on her own.

However, it looks to me like you're using some sort of "template" because each girl is drawn in the exact same pose (well, same posture anyway) from the waist up, and from the exact same angle. Some variation would be nice, and maybe we could figure out how to make the other four reach Lilly's level.

edit:
lol there was a second page I missed >.<

But even on the second page, while the poses are more varied, all I see are the exact same angles again. Rin is simply mirrored from your usual 3/4 angle.
Animator for the Katawa Shoujo Fighting Game
We are looking for additional animators and spriters! Please PM me :D
das bruce

Post by das bruce »

Definately improving, but I think Shizune ate her other test paper.
buckbok

Post by buckbok »

I much prefer the Misha pic. She definitely looks the most 'alive' compared to the rest. As in, the others seem very stiff. Everyone's body is straight and not bending how they should in those poses.

Anyways, I did a little sketch of what I mean. The pink lines indicate flow. With these, you can very easily draw the basic structure of the body.

Hope you like it. :D
Attachments
misha-flow-small.jpg
misha-flow-small.jpg (144.08 KiB) Viewed 5436 times
Panty Supervisor

Post by Panty Supervisor »

Holy shit, this is awesome, buckbok. :shock:
Misha could have a little more meat on her bones, but since that's not the point of the picture, nevermind.
Yuuko > Misha > Emi > Hanako > Lilly > Shizune > Rin
GG Crono

Post by GG Crono »

That pose puts this song in my mind.
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

Buckbok, you made my day a lot better for posting this :shock: awesome :o
buckbok

Post by buckbok »

Hey thanks! Just trying to help.
suoan

Post by suoan »

buckbok wrote:I much prefer the Misha pic. She definitely looks the most 'alive' compared to the rest. As in, the others seem very stiff. Everyone's body is straight and not bending how they should in those poses.

Anyways, I did a little sketch of what I mean. The pink lines indicate flow. With these, you can very easily draw the basic structure of the body.

Hope you like it. :D
Thanks.I know I still need to learn more about anatomy.I will do my best. :mrgreen: