Hey Misha

Are you a deviant enough dude to post here?
abscess

Hey Misha

Post by abscess »

She's cooler than being cool. She's Ice Cold, baby!..... or maybe just an outkast.

Smooth Akira taught me that guests can't attach files, thus it showed like a big-ass pic. Hope ya peeps like this one.
Attachments
This was by far harder to draw than "Smooth Akira" because of Misha's strange "dancy" pose and because I decided at the last minute that adding background characters would be nice... it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. I added a "floor" so it somewhat acts like a background, since someone complained about it the last time.
This was by far harder to draw than "Smooth Akira" because of Misha's strange "dancy" pose and because I decided at the last minute that adding background characters would be nice... it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. I added a "floor" so it somewhat acts like a background, since someone complained about it the last time.
HeyMishaL.JPG (336.92 KiB) Viewed 5637 times
Siiiiigh....
Warwick

Re: Hey Misha

Post by Warwick »

Nice, man. Rin looks different, but not in a bad way. Very mature and with an old-school style.
静音是买外夫
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

Emi looks like she had totally normal legs tough :P

pretty good all-in-all.
SirMax

Post by SirMax »

I'll be honest, I was expected a Hey Mickey reference from the title.
EmP|ty

Post by EmP|ty »

Warwick wrote:Nice, man. Rin looks different, but not in a bad way. Very mature and with an old-school style.
I agree, definitely like how Rin turned out there.
-abscess

Post by -abscess »

SirMax wrote:Hey Mickey
Sweet raptor jesus! That song is awesomely old, those 80's catchy beats... Damn, I remember those from my childhood! Probably using this tune would have been better. Would use it for a later musical rendition, but can't think of who else would this song fit.
Bara wrote:old-school style
Yeah, I'm not too into all the moe-style going on as of late. And whenever I'm drawing I try to stick to human proportions as much as anime-ish style allows. That and drawing noses, which are very lacking these dates.

Well, I'm off, hope this creeps its way into the shimmie some day. Might try my hand at Mutou or Lilly later, if time allows.
Loki

Post by Loki »

Heh, I agree-Rin's definately very good, and I think you did a good job with the motion with Misha. Looking forward to seeing the other girls-assuming you ever get around to them. :p
Captain Niggawatts

Post by Captain Niggawatts »

Really good. The only thing I don't like is that the hatching under Misha's chin makes it look like she has a scraggly goatee.

Other than that, it's great.
"People who quote themselves in their signatures are egotistical faggots" - Captain Niggawatts