Gunjin Shoujo (Soldier Girls)

Are you a deviant enough dude to post here?
Panty Supervisor

Re: Gunjin Shoujo (Soldier Girls)

Post by Panty Supervisor »

Wow, that looks really cool. I like how these uniforms come with skirts. :wink:
Also, the picture of Lilly looks very beautiful. You can really see her response to that touch. Well, I guess it's only natural for her to be very sensitive in that regard.
Yuuko > Misha > Emi > Hanako > Lilly > Shizune > Rin
Extremist_Line

Post by Extremist_Line »

I think it looks pretty nice. As a Nazi enthusiast (don't hurt me...) I can tell you that the uniforms are mostly accurate aside from the obvious no females thing and the skirts. Only two things come to mind. First of all is the sword. I assume it's an officer's sword, right? From what I can tell, the design you used is a Luftwaffe (Air Force) Officer's sword. I know you definitely weren't going for that detail, just thought I'd mention it. I kinda would imagine Shizune being in the SS, so she would have a SS Officer's sword, which would look like this: http://www.pzg.biz/sword001_presentation.jpg
That's a real nitpick though, so don't worry about it. The second thing I thought would be cool would be for the girls to have Iron Crosses or Knight's Crosses, the most famed German medals of the Second World War. They just look cool and give a real sense of leadership, bravery, and experience. Of course, you've already colored it all in, and I'm not gonna make you re-do it over one little detail. I wish I would have noticed this thread earlier.

As for Emi, that is a tough one. The only idea I can think of is a scout uniform, with her having state of the art super robot legs or something. Also, I think Hanako would kinda fit more as a sniper, with her shy loner type personality.

Good job, I can't wait to see the rest!
"Anyone can say they're your friend, few can prove it." -Me
Hanako >/= Lilly > Shizune > Emi > Rin
Currently:Finished all but Rin. Taking a break for now.
http://extremistline.deviantart.com/
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

Extremist_Line wrote:IAs a Nazi enthusiast
I hate Nazis!
BUT I find them uniforms attractive since this pic, Mio pic from 4 chan and Ilya pic from 4 chan as well. They look great.

Can't wait for more art.
buckbok

Post by buckbok »

Extremist_Line wrote:I think it looks pretty nice. As a Nazi enthusiast (don't hurt me...) I can tell you that the uniforms are mostly accurate aside from the obvious no females thing and the skirts. Only two things come to mind. First of all is the sword. I assume it's an officer's sword, right? From what I can tell, the design you used is a Luftwaffe (Air Force) Officer's sword. I know you definitely weren't going for that detail, just thought I'd mention it. I kinda would imagine Shizune being in the SS, so she would have a SS Officer's sword, which would look like this: http://www.pzg.biz/sword001_presentation.jpg
That's a real nitpick though, so don't worry about it. The second thing I thought would be cool would be for the girls to have Iron Crosses or Knight's Crosses, the most famed German medals of the Second World War. They just look cool and give a real sense of leadership, bravery, and experience. Of course, you've already colored it all in, and I'm not gonna make you re-do it over one little detail. I wish I would have noticed this thread earlier.

As for Emi, that is a tough one. The only idea I can think of is a scout uniform, with her having state of the art super robot legs or something. Also, I think Hanako would kinda fit more as a sniper, with her shy loner type personality.

Good job, I can't wait to see the rest!
Hey, Thanks a bunch for the critique! (And thanks to the previous few as well. I'll see what I can do with Misha's head...) Yes, if I do remember correctly it should be Luftwaffe. I just looked at Nazi uniforms and found so many different designs, so I kinda misha-mashed them together (the horror! I know, but I was seriously lacking free time to be pedantic.) Hmmm... I'm wondering if she'd be better off as Gestapo... Considering how anal she can be sometimes :D, nitpicking on Lilly and Hanako.

I would certainly love to continue on this series, but as I'm taking my final semester in the university, I'll probably only be able to produce anything after April... :(

But that's no excuse to not discuss about uniforms! :D

Personally, having watched Valkyrie, I'm really considering making them all German WW2 uniformed... But then again, if inspiration (or rather boredom) sets in, I'll dress the other girls in uniforms of different eras and nationalities....

As always, suggestions most welcomed!
Loki

Post by Loki »

I suggest some Georgian (ie, 1700's) uniforms, kinda like your avatar, once you're done with the current ones; don't get me wrong, it's not your art is bad, just that WW2 stuff is pretty overdone. That and uniforms from that period were damned good looking. ;D
Ragnarok1991388

Post by Ragnarok1991388 »

I think that Rin as a medieval archer would be good,
Barring that, any one of these uniforms would work perfectly. :lol:
People who like this post may also like: tentacle rape, high pitched japanese moaning, and crying out "no! no! no!" (even though they really mean yes).
buckbok

Post by buckbok »

Hey, I'm hoping it doesn't bother the devs, if it does, I'm really really sorry. :(

But for any interested in my avatar, the original pic is this one:
Attachments
salutes-wallpaper.jpg
salutes-wallpaper.jpg (453.72 KiB) Viewed 7812 times
Juno

Post by Juno »

Guy on the left had a riflegasm looking at her zettai ryouiki eh. :lol:
buckbok

Post by buckbok »

Juno wrote:Guy on the left had a riflegasm looking at her zettai ryouiki eh. :lol:
Yeah, that's the idea. Haha. Btw, the original title is "Boys will be boys"
buckbok

Post by buckbok »

Hi guys, uploading another piece of rough for Gunjin Shoujo. This time the focus is on:

LILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU LILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry. Back to topic.

So this is just two roughs of an idea for Lilly. The guy she's holding on to will probably be Hisao or Hanako. And the two looks is just me playing around with different styles...

Cheers!
LillyNurseSketch01.jpg
LillyNurseSketch01.jpg (119.74 KiB) Viewed 7532 times
And the one below is the reference pic.
Attachments
401px-Albert_Herter_WWI_Red_Cross_poster.jpg
401px-Albert_Herter_WWI_Red_Cross_poster.jpg (42.38 KiB) Viewed 7519 times
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

As a hopeless Lillyfag, I wholeheartedly enjoy this. Thanks.
das bruce

Post by das bruce »

I like it, but the shading around her eyes on the left one makes her look ill.
Scarlet Fox

Post by Scarlet Fox »

I like the one on the left more, but she does look ill or tired! Nice work! :)
-abscess

Post by -abscess »

Scarlet Fox wrote:I like the one on the left more, but she does look ill or tired! Nice work! :)
Maybe it's just a lot of make-up?