Hanako Witch *colored*

Are you a deviant enough dude to post here?
Snicket

Hanako Witch *colored*

Post by Snicket »

Here is something that i thought i'd try.

This is still a work in progress, but just wanted hear some opinions on this.
Ozymil

Re: Hanako Witch *colored*

Post by Ozymil »

The purple on her gloves, arm, neck, and brim of her hat are a bit too vibrant/neon, so you might want to consider toning that down a bit. Other than, lovin' it.
Donnes-moi le chocolat, Hisao! Gib mir die Schokolade, Hisao! Dame el chocolate, Hisao! Dammi il cioccolato, Hisao! Ge mig choklad, Hisao! Giv mig chokolade, Hisao! 私にチョコレートを与える, 久夫! Daj mi czekoladę, Hisao! Geef me de chocola, Hisao! (Thanks for the Dutch ver. Leotrak) Bigyan mo ako ng chocolate, Hisao! Geef mij de chocolade, Hisao! Дайте мне шоколад, Хисао! Dá-me o chocolate, Hisao!
VCR
lolbot

Post by VCR »

Aww, if you wanted it colored, you should've just asked me on irc lol. Regardless, not too shabby. I agree with Ozymil, tone down the purple a bit.
I WAS going to color it eventually, but you seem to be doing a decent job on it, so I might not need to, lol.
[13:00:51] <buckingham> why do you have to shit on my parade delta-kun you baka >_<
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

Sorry i didn't mean any disrespect by coloring your line art.I just wanted to try doing something like this, since i haven't colored a line art picture in years.

if you still want to color it, don't let me stop ya.

- edit: i toned down the purple, colored in the white spots, and made the lines a bit more visible.
cheesegrater3

Post by cheesegrater3 »

I like :D

Obey the cheese!
VCR
lolbot

Post by VCR »

Snicket wrote:Sorry i didn't mean any disrespect by coloring your line art.I just wanted to try doing something like this, since i haven't colored a line art picture in years.

if you still want to color it, don't let me stop ya.
No disrespect taken. I'm a lazy bastard, so it probably would've taken a fair while for me to get motivated enough to color it. Which reminds me, I STILL need to color that other damn F/SN pic I did lol
- edit: i toned down the purple, colored in the white spots, and made the lines a bit more visible.
Yeah that's a lot better.
[13:00:51] <buckingham> why do you have to shit on my parade delta-kun you baka >_<
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

well that makes me feel better that your cool with it. I thought that i ticked you off or something.

Anyway now comes the fun part...shading. With out the use of my long broken Wakom pad, i'll have to use the mouse. :(

also i'm curious about this area:

I wasn't sure if it was all hair, part of the main outfit, or something else.
Kamon

Post by Kamon »

I'm really digging this Snicket. I like it. :)
Paths complete: Lilly, Emi
Current path: Shizune
Current percentage: 69%. It's a sex thing.
VCR
lolbot

Post by VCR »

Snicket wrote: also i'm curious about this area:

I wasn't sure if it was all hair, part of the main outfit, or something else.
It's a bit complicated, and I'm not the best at explaining things. So I fixed it up a bit for you myself.
And don't worry, I won't hijack this from you. It took a few seconds, so it was no effort at all.
'sides, I plan on coloring it myself as well eventually.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

Thanks for the help, i wasn't sure about that part.

Also, I didn't think you were going to hijack it. To be honest i didn't come to mind, till i read the post. Besides this took me 15 minutes to do (after i found a color scheme i liked) So even if you wanted to build off this i honestly wouldn't care. After looking over this image i may change the color of the fabric around the collier and ends of the sleeves (the dark black portions) to a different color.
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Pretty good job.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
VCR
lolbot

Post by VCR »

>_>
<_<
Truth be told Snicket, when you first created this thread I had my base colors already set. I ended up finishing it last night, but I feel bad for it, especially since I told you I was okay with you coloring it...
Sorry ;_;
ZystraL

Post by ZystraL »

VCR has just won several free internets.

loving the touch of blue.
I enjoy everything the devs hate. This includes and is not limited to: Pokemon, K-ON! and Lego.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

VCR wrote:>_>
<_<
Truth be told Snicket, when you first created this thread I had my base colors already set. I ended up finishing it last night, but I feel bad for it, especially since I told you I was okay with you coloring it...
[Hanako Witch]
Sorry ;_;
Hey its cool, its your drawing. I was just trying to color it. It looks a lot better then then how mine turned out. Now it seems kinda pointless to post it now.

*shrugs* Aw well.
VCR
lolbot

Post by VCR »

Snicket wrote: Hey its cool, its your drawing. I was just trying to color it. It looks a lot better then then how mine turned out. Now it seems kinda pointless to post it now.

*shrugs* Aw well.
Post it anyway imo. I want to see it still man.