Katawa Shoujo meets a little darker fate, but not by much

Are you a deviant enough dude to post here?
cpl_crud
Project Scapegoat

Re: Katawa Shoujo meets a little darker fate, but not by much

Post by cpl_crud »

I'm a remarkably patient person when it comes to the right thing.

However waiting for that long only to be disappointed... well... I don't think anyone wants that, do they?
My Novel - Now available The Zemlya Conspiracy
Blog: http://cplcrud.WordPress.com

------
<Suriko> Crud would be patting Hanako's head
<Suriko> In a non-creepy fatherly way
<NicolArmarfi> crud is trying to dress hanako up like miku and attempting to get her to pose for him in headphones and he burns money
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Did you consider Haruhi's second season to be a long wait?
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
cpl_crud
Project Scapegoat

Post by cpl_crud »

But I don't have the power of the banhammer against Kyoani.

Thankfully though they were able to allow me to ween myself down to a mere 2 shows this season, which will hopefully drop down to 1 and then 0.
My Novel - Now available The Zemlya Conspiracy
Blog: http://cplcrud.WordPress.com

------
<Suriko> Crud would be patting Hanako's head
<Suriko> In a non-creepy fatherly way
<NicolArmarfi> crud is trying to dress hanako up like miku and attempting to get her to pose for him in headphones and he burns money
aspheric

Post by aspheric »

Just a quicky, will fix after I can get a good burn mark (I'm using this photo to do my tests on, If you're wondering)

Testing different things right now, I still want better burn marks, Hanako's getting mad at me (as you can see below, with SUBS!) she doesn't like how I'm doing them, poor Hanako (also thx for taking of your shirt to show us). Well have a great day everyone!
(vector trace from ep 9, Nadeko's body not Senjou's.)
Attachments
hatemybody3.png
hatemybody3.png (986.23 KiB) Viewed 3924 times
Last edited by aspheric on Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
toast

Post by toast »

Poor KS girls.
<!Aura-> I did a line of powdered fig dust mixed with high grade blow from the ass of a supermodel wearing a Misha kigurumi at the party yesterday

<buckingham> it is not my fault you all have awful fucking taste

[17:42:51] <!Delta_Kurshiva> no fun allowed
aspheric

Re: Katawa Shoujo meets a little darker fate, but not by muc

Post by aspheric »

[edit Xmas]haven't been able to work on my pic for the last month, for various reasons... Srry for now. Also I got a tablet for x-mas :D... ( tablet = easier )

Hmm playing around with software and found a great way to draw lines, without the need of a tablet, you can view the new progress bellow, P.S. I'm starting from scratch (= = ) {ugh...), though I say it looks ten times better, Also If you look at Hisao's arms (armpit area) in the "First Gen" pics you'll notice I'm missing some lines, well I'm trying to fix that, anyways... oh yeah I just started living in Vancouver 4 days ago, so now I'm able to work on this, well until I start going to school again, then I'll have to work my ass off, deadline is still Christmas, hopefully I'll have it finished by then.

(found out that I'm missing other stuff such as shine on hair, which I didn't notice, because of crappy resolution..., hopefully I can get A hd shot for better reference or sumthin, the pose has changed since I got myself a different shot, that's about it so far, Hair is done, except for under her armpit [lol], it's not coloured yet. I also cropped the picture quite abit [top and bottom], will fix that this time.)

lol at photo bellow, extreme difference between the two.
Cap1.PNG
Cap1.PNG (212.92 KiB) Viewed 3585 times
i"m also adding a-bunch of changes (after looking at the sprites, dur) like curved sides around the waist on the top of the uniform, and [hair strand]>(( 0.0 ))<[hair strand], also this time you'll be able to see her right eye.
Captureb.PNG
Captureb.PNG (55.8 KiB) Viewed 3595 times
Bellow is progress so far :D really happy about how it looks right now, lol at how much this project has evolved.
updated January 2010

Okay so.... yeah. not enough time to work on this, as during weekends I can't even place a palm on the computer... T.T unfortunately.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

KS X B 7:50 PM Sat-Jan,1-2011

New DA Broccosparagus