hanako done under 10 mins

Are you a deviant enough dude to post here?

Re: hanako done under 10 mins

Post by Guest »

You know, doing as in sexual intercourse
Also, this thread reeks of 4chan. Other than the original post.
Bara

Post by Bara »

Guest wrote:Also, this thread reeks of 4chan. Other than the original post.
Oh, I thought that smell was a dead skunk, but it is 4chan.
Don't blame 4chan for the twisted personalities that hang out here. Some folks in 4chan actively dislike KS; some folks overlap 4chan and KS, and some, like me, never even heard of 4chan until discovering KS. :lol:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

Bara wrote:...and some, like me, never even heard of 4chan until discovering KS. :lol:
And now I feel bad 'cause of your getting exposed to that mess. :<
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

Post by Guest »

What motivates you people to make a point of announcing to everyone exactly how little time and effort went into something before posting it? Is it so people go "WOW, FOR A TEN MINUTE SKETCH IT'S GREAT!"? Is it for extra attention, or what? I don't get it.
Bara

Post by Bara »

Silentcook wrote:
Bara wrote:...and some, like me, never even heard of 4chan until discovering KS. :lol:
And now I feel bad 'cause of your getting exposed to that mess. :<
Ehh, like 4chan is anything to compare to the bullshit that flows from a bunch of beer swilling, drunk soldiers. I don't take much of 4chan to be more than a bunch of young kids crapping their diapers and crying for attention. I was immunized to far worse than 4chan many years ago. Any damage done to my personality was done well before access to the internet was available to the public. :wink:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Kota

Post by Kota »

ITT: LOL 4CHAN SUCKS
GIVE ME COMPLIMENTS
HAI I LIKE TO FORUM

What was the point of this thread, again? Not agreeing or disagreeing with anyone else's points, but, I don't see very many.
2600k 4.5GHz bigadv folder, occasionally an additional 860 2.8GHz smp folder.

Post by Guest »

Kota wrote:ITT: LOL 4CHAN SUCKS
GIVE ME COMPLIMENTS
HAI I LIKE TO FORUM

What was the point of this thread, again? Not agreeing or disagreeing with anyone else's points, but, I don't see very many.
What was the point of this post?
carbonartistmonked

Post by carbonartistmonked »

Guest wrote:
Kota wrote:ITT: LOL 4CHAN SUCKS
GIVE ME COMPLIMENTS
HAI I LIKE TO FORUM

What was the point of this post?
i cant tell either X(
a member of carbon artist associates and P.R.O.J.E.C.T.

Pure.Rubbish.Old.Junk.Enters.Comic.Theories

Vertical

Post by Vertical »

INB4LOCK posts are frowned upon, and I can quote Suriko asking everyone to refrain from doing them.
NBC wrote:The more you know... *Uplifting Jingle*

As for the pic... proportions remind me of CLAMP, but seem accurate. The clothes don't look like they're resting on her body, but neither is their positioning exaggerated. Drawing people is not easy, yet our fascination with them is undenaible.

Don't let anything I say detract from doing more drawings. Stick to the basics and build upon them to improve.
Imagine me and you...
carbonartistmonked

Post by carbonartistmonked »

ya know
i wish the mods will lock this
i prefer to have my fan art gone in to the depths of nowhere
rather than having people talking (sorry) nonsense when all i'm trying to do is show my art here
sorry people
guess i'm gonna abandon this site
doesn't matter does it?
it's just me
just one guy
its like i don't even exist
wow
a member of carbon artist associates and P.R.O.J.E.C.T.

Pure.Rubbish.Old.Junk.Enters.Comic.Theories

delta
Feels Badman

Post by delta »

Don't feel bad, it's just the internet. And I'd rather not lock threads if it isn't neccessary, but I'd also like to see fewer internet tough guys around here.
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

Just to be sure, you do realize what Konflicti was getting at with the redlines, right?

edit: And don't bump a thread that's been dead for 2+ weeks asking that the mods lock it 'cause nobody's commenting on your art. That's just plain contradictory. Basically, learn the difference between "thread revival" and "thread necromancy."

That said, if you wanted to bump it simply to ask for constructive criticism (without the emo fluff) that'd probably have been fine.

...speaking of constructive criticism, there was a story I read a long-ass time ago about a little girl who would draw 400 "eggs" in a single art class and considered herself an artist, and then a janitor came along and suggested that a real artist spends years painting a cat's single whisker. She got pouty, but hopefully learned a lesson at least!
darkblade986

Post by darkblade986 »

Yeah, it's a good drawing; definitely better than what I could ever manage. But you shouldn't put time limits on your art - start with what you have and continue to improve on it. Even when you think it's done, try and improve on it some more.

Also, there's only so many people who can comment before either the comments become stale or there just isn't anything more to comment on. With only one picture, there's really only reason for people to post once and then never come back. Improving on it and/or making new art would result in more comments and criticisms to be made, and thus more for you to take in to improve on later.
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

It's not a good drawing just because it's better than what you could do (see: Konflikti's post; it doesn't follow basic artistic/anatomical principles). There are tons of people whose handwriting is way better than mine, but I wouldn't consider their handwriting "good," simply due to the fact that my handwriting is hideous and should never ever be used as a standard of comparison.