Are you a deviant enough dude to post here?
- Posts: 571
- Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:04 am
- Location: Southern Europe
But, but... how dare you put Paper Hanako near a lit candle?
PS2. Wish I could draw like that.
- Carelessly Cooking You
- Posts: 2531
- Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:22 am
- Location: Imola, Italy
From zero to d'awww in ten seconds, as usual.
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and all I got was this lousy forum sig.
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 10:00 pm
God I love it...it's so adorable
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:09 am
- Location: the land of Snipers and spiders with health bars
the normal part of me says "D'aaaaaaaaww"
my inner pyromanic says "c'mon, put it closer to the flame. you know you want to..."
- Project Scapegoat
- Posts: 1997
- Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:19 pm
- Location: Tokyo, Japan
Pimmy wrote:Thanks dudes!
Crud said something on the lines of "heehee", iirc
It was "teehee".
Also photoshop makes things bettar, hooray.
My Novel - Now available The Zemlya Conspiracy
<Suriko> Crud would be patting Hanako's head
<Suriko> In a non-creepy fatherly way
<NicolArmarfi> crud is trying to dress hanako up like miku and attempting to get her to pose for him in headphones and he burns money
- Posts: 123
- Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:10 pm
- Location: Hinamizawa
"DO NOT WANT"
This is as cute as the other paper childs I've seen on the interwebz. :D
"Michael Jackson ain't dead, he's just hiding somewhere in South America with Elvis n' 2pac."
- Posts: 958
- Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 3:15 pm
I hope you're a girl, 'cause if not you need to cut your Goddamn fingernails.
And I notice the cupcake is chocolate...
"Gimme the chocolate, Hisao!"
"But the chocolate is on fire..."
- Posts: 1164
- Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 4:15 am
- Location: Cadillac Ranch
Pimmy wrote:For her Birthday
LOL nice. Did you draw that or was there some Hanako picture Shimmie that you used?
Last edited by Blue123
on Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Please avoid quoting images.
- Posts: 227
- Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:08 am
My nails are beautiful ;_;
And yeah, drew her myself. thank you!
- Posts: 169
- Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 11:48 am
- Location: Sibiu - Romania
Caesius wrote:"But the chocolate is on fire...
The fire is on chocolate lol
- Posts: 81
- Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 6:24 am
(slowpoke.jpg) Awww, how sweet.
- Posts: 1074
- Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 1:15 am
- Location: How are ya?
Jeez, Pimmy, you're just racking up them internets there. Another masterpiece.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:10 pm
- Location: kuala lumpur, malaysia
makes me feel noob
a member of carbon artist associates
- Posts: 126
- Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 1:36 pm
- Location: England, Hampshire.
That's so awesome...
Nice work Pimmy! :O
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:02 am
you should make more.