KS Scene Illustrations

Are you a deviant enough dude to post here?
Snicket

Re: KS Scene Illustrations

Post by Snicket »

callmeemo wrote:Good to see you've figured how to make custom bg's, it adds a lot to the work.

About that space-saving method, did it begin about the second flower pic? I noticed Lilly began to blur a little there...
Actually all the 'flower garden' ones i made were ones that i the ones that i was trying to take up less space. The reason Lilly may appear to be blurred in a few, is since i had to rescale the spire so that it was the same size as the -'close up'- ones. I'm still playing with the setting and em trying to come up with a happy medium between mid grade quality and maximum.
Validus Razgriz wrote: I'm having trouble, but I think that's mainly because my internet has been on the blink lately.
I see
Well i though i'd ask since someone contacted me saying that he/she was having loading this thread. And that maybe i should ask if any other user were too.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

Another set of Ks shops for you folk. Sadly once again, i was called away from the thread and missed a portion in the middle. Despite this, i was able to finish the shops i had intended to do. (maybe too many) Anyway were are the shops that were/ weren't posted on storyteller's thread.

Last edited by Snicket on Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
callmeemo

Post by callmeemo »

Snicket wrote:The three girls surround you with their bodies. Then Misha spanks you.
:shock: What. Utterly random, the whole storyline just disappeared there. Maybe I should start reading that thread...

Hey, wasn't Lilly's teacher a she? I swear they said 'she' in the festival scene. Or is it a different teacher entirely?
"From far away, it looks like someone vomited a herd of butterflies on the wall."
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

callmeemo wrote: Hey, wasn't Lilly's teacher a she? I swear they said 'she' in the festival scene. Or is it a different teacher entirely?
Well not one teacher teaches all the subjects.So there has to be a different teacher every so often. I think Lilly was referring to her home room teacher.
cheesegrater3

Post by cheesegrater3 »

That Rin comment made me lol.
Oh, and what happened to the flower in Lilly's hair at the end?
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

Its there actually, but it got covered up by the Lilly sprite, I fixed it now.

Edit: rather then tripple post, here are the KS shops i did for Storyteller's thread the other night.

Last edited by Snicket on Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

Here are the KS shops I did for Laughing Man's 4chan KS Thread last night.

Snicket

Post by Snicket »

Here are the latest Storyteller threads i did. Sorry for not posting these earlier, i completely forgot,

callmeemo

Post by callmeemo »

"Hisao! look, it's a ___, help me put it on."
"I am become Rin-shark destroyer of curry!"

Those mistakes were hilarious, I thought. That shark one was also missing a hat, only the second had it.

Taking full advantage of Photoshop, I see. Good stuff. It's been quiet without this thread recently.
"From far away, it looks like someone vomited a herd of butterflies on the wall."
flurk

Post by flurk »

my head hurts from scrolling down. Dx must've taken lots of effort to do all that
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

callmeemo wrote: Those mistakes were hilarious, I thought. That shark one was also missing a hat, only the second had it.
Taking full advantage of Photoshop, I see. Good stuff. It's been quiet without this thread recently.

Rin takes another strange hat from the rack against the wall.

"Uh, I think you're wearing it backwards"

"No! Backwards shark I am, wear it like this I must!"

Actually Rin put the hat on after saying she's the destroyer of Curry, maybe that was a mistake on Storytellers part or something. After after looking over these i did notice a few minor errors. I kinda made these in a hurry. Basically do a copy->past of the dialog and not checking it for errors.
flurk wrote:my head hurts from scrolling down. Dx must've taken lots of effort to do all that
Na just time. These aren't hard to do, just do them fast is a whole nuther wall of wax.
The Laughing Man

Post by The Laughing Man »

Snicket wrote:
callmeemo wrote: Those mistakes were hilarious, I thought. That shark one was also missing a hat, only the second had it.

Rin takes another strange hat from the rack against the wall.

"Uh, I think you're wearing it backwards"

"No! Backwards shark I am, wear it like this I must!"

Actually Rin put the hat on after saying she's the destroyer of Curry, maybe that was a mistake on Storytellers part or something. After after looking over these i did notice a few minor errors. I kinda made these in a hurry. Basically do a copy->past of the dialog and not checking it for errors.
flurk wrote:my head hurts from scrolling down. Dx must've taken lots of effort to do all that
Na just time. These aren't hard to do, just do them fast is a whole nuther wall of wax.
As I've said before, these are pretty awesome. You do good work on these. I wonder if you'd make some custom sprites if I decide to do the medival setting. Lawl.
WAHAHAHA I AM USING THE INTERNET
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

Honestly i'm a little 'ify' about custom sprites. Just for the fact that i'm not really good at making them. Depending on the extent of the customization needed, will deter if i can actually make them. I'm not saying ditch what ever alternate theme you want to do, just that i may not be able to do a shop that deplicts it correctly.

-Also i know i said i'd post the shops i did for your thead, but i ended up getting caught up with something and was only able to surf the web with my phone. I'll post the set i made shortly. :D
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

Here are shops i did for Laughing Man's thread a few night ago.

-Enjoy

Alright before i get a bunch of you did it wrong post, let me explain. First, we were leaving the art room, not going to it. I think it just got mixed up at some point during the thread. Second, I couldn't find get any pictures of the 'path to town' with out Lilly being in it. So i just used the 'out skirts of town' image in place of that. Third, I should of probably used regular sprites for the Shizu and Mish interaction, till Shizu got mad and challenged Hisao , but i had already made a bunch before realizing that.
The Laughing Man

Post by The Laughing Man »

Snicket wrote:Honestly i'm a little 'ify' about custom sprites. Just for the fact that i'm not really good at making them. Depending on the extent of the customization needed, will deter if i can actually make them. I'm not saying ditch what ever alternate theme you want to do, just that i may not be able to do a shop that deplicts it correctly.

-Also i know i said i'd post the shops i did for your thead, but i ended up getting caught up with something and was only able to surf the web with my phone. I'll post the set i made shortly. :D
Well, for what I have in mind, without revealing too much, Emi would need a huge pirate overcoat with some swords, Lilly would need a large hat and a traditional kimono, Shizune needs a full set of armor, and I can't even begin to describe what Rin needs. I think some dtraight up drawfagging would be in order. If you continue to do shops for my traditional story, that'd be great. They came out awesome, by the way. Look forward to you doing some more.
WAHAHAHA I AM USING THE INTERNET