Request Sketches

Are you a deviant enough dude to post here?
Pimmy
~VIBRATIONS~

Re: Request Sketches

Post by Pimmy »

Peorth wrote:dohohoho.
Hey now, I am the manliest man to ever grace the ground below me.

Thanks everyone! I wish I could take credit for most of these ideas haha, I'll have to do something like this again some time.
Peorth
Zenryoku Zenkai!

Post by Peorth »

Pimmy wrote:
Peorth wrote:dohohoho.
Hey now, I am the manliest man to ever grace the ground below me.

Thanks everyone! I wish I could take credit for most of these ideas haha, I'll have to do something like this again some time.

Sure you are.

But you still have a vagina.
Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stopped, the story will not end.

Whether it's a comedy or a tragedy, if there is cheering, the story will continue on.
Just like the many lives.
For the us who are still in it and still in the journey, send warm blessings.

---We will continue to walk down this path until eternity.
Juno

Post by Juno »

Pimmy wrote:Thanks everyone! I wish I could take credit for most of these ideas haha, I'll have to do something like this again some time.
You might want to draw something about Rin roleplaying this awesome guy if such occasion arises. :mrgreen:
Bara

Post by Bara »

Juno wrote:
Pimmy wrote:Thanks everyone! I wish I could take credit for most of these ideas haha, I'll have to do something like this again some time.
You might want to draw something about Rin roleplaying this awesome guy if such occasion arises. :mrgreen:
Roleplay? For Rin that would just listening to some jams everyday. :wink:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Hydra

Post by Hydra »

Pimmy wrote: Image
I for one welcome our new deaf overlord

and thanks for taking a couple of my requests in the last thread <3
Pimmy
~VIBRATIONS~

Post by Pimmy »

Thanks guys!

Glad to see some people here even got requests.
Vertical

Post by Vertical »

A question for Graphite Overlord Pimmy. I'm sure when you took on these requests and hammered them out, you obviously had to consider time constraints what with all these great sketches:

1)How many steps do you normally employ to get the final product you want posted?
2)How much time does a single take you?
3)What graphite pencils do you normally start with? Finish with?
4)How many year experience do you have with drawing? (I've been personally considering taking up illustration)
Imagine me and you...
Pimmy
~VIBRATIONS~

Post by Pimmy »

Vertical wrote:A question for Graphite Overlord Pimmy. I'm sure when you took on these requests and hammered them out, you obviously had to consider time constraints what with all these great sketches:

1)How many steps do you normally employ to get the final product you want posted?
2)How much time does a single take you?
3)What graphite pencils do you normally start with? Finish with?
4)How many year experience do you have with drawing? (I've been personally considering taking up illustration)
Oh my! Ummm lemme see what I can answer.

1) Steps? Usually there's the undersketch, then the sketch, then I clean the sketch, then I ink, then I color. But that's really simplified. All of these only get to step 2 or 3!
2) I really don't remember. Depending on how much trouble these gave me, 15 minutes to an hour? That's an estimate though.
3) These are all drawn onto the computer with a tablet. When I draw on paper, I use regular mechanical pencils.
4) I've been drawing since I can hold a pencil, but that doesn't really make a difference, as I don't think I got serious until.. maybe when I was 13-15? possibly later depending on how you define serious.
Khaos

Post by Khaos »

Kindly requesting:
Rin sitting on Hisao's lap, facing him, cuddling against him, her head laying on his shoulder, eyes shut (not neccessarily sleeping) with a serene happy face (facing the viewer of course).
He's sitting on the floor and leaning against a wall (the mural?), eyes shut as well, looking happy and peaceful, perhaps embracing her with one arm.
It would be awesome if you could draw them naked - in this pose there wouldn't be anything explicit anyway - but it's okay if you don't want to. :)
...so that's why I'm trying to figure out if there is something I need to figure out and then figure that out before it's too late and all hope is lost.
~~~~~
Isn't a realist just the word for what the cynic calls himself?
flurk

Post by flurk »

requesting: hisao almost falling off a cliff/flat roof, being saved by rin by biting his necktie. bonus points for o_o mild expression of shock on her face
SirMax

Post by SirMax »

Pimmy wrote:No that doesn't mean I'm taking requests!
:roll:
DuaneMoody

Post by DuaneMoody »

flurk wrote:being saved by rin by biting his necktie
Google 'noose' to see the problem here
flurk

Post by flurk »

DuaneMoody wrote:
flurk wrote:being saved by rin by biting his necktie
Google 'noose' to see the problem here
party pooper =.=

@Pimmy: oh i assumed you were taking requests as well, my bad
Vertical

Post by Vertical »

Pimmy wrote: Oh my! Ummm lemme see what I can answer.

1) Steps? Usually there's the undersketch
Undersketch. By that do you mean basic shapes like circles and squares with guidelines?
2) I really don't remember. Depending on how much trouble these gave me, 15 minutes to an hour? That's an estimate though.
Pro
3) These are all drawn onto the computer with a tablet.
I'm thinking of making my first tablet the Wacom - Bamboo Medium (~8x5.3). What size do you use?
When I draw on paper, I use regular mechanical pencils.
I just can't control the lead on those damn things. One second I have soft contours, the next second too heavy and dark to be first sketch. Grr inducement.
Imagine me and you...
Pimmy
~VIBRATIONS~

Post by Pimmy »

Yes I mean basic shapes and guidelines. Though when it comes to these sketches, I barely used more than a few circles and maybe a direction-of-movement type of line.

I have a Wacom Bamboo Fun, and an Adesso.. well it's a HUGE tablet. After getting the Bamboo, I think I prefer the smaller size. So medium is probably good.

If you're concerned about that sort of thing, maybe get a set of pencils and see which thickness/darkness you like best? In class I always like the mid-range pencils.