Katawa Fortress 2

Are you a deviant enough dude to post here?
SirMax

Katawa Fortress 2

Post by SirMax »

So I was browsing the Mishimmie and noticed a few TF2 related works on there. The idea amused me but I wasn't so sure about some of the class choices. As far as I'm concerned, it should be:
Scout: Emi
Reasoning: Pretty obvious, speedy people and hyperactive
Soldier: ?
Reasoning:
Pyro: ?
Reasoning:
Demomahn: Kenji
Reasoning: Both crazy, both impaired vision, both like the whiskey
Heavy: Misha
Reasoning: Her "Wahahaha~!" goes well with the Heavy's lines, and both of them are rather loud.
Engineer- Rin
Reasoning: Because it's just plain awesome.
Medic: Shizune
Reasoning: Partnership with Misha, mostly
Sniper: Lilly
Reasoning: Irony
Spy: Hanako
Reasoning: Aversion to fire, ability to go unnoticed.

For those who are interested, here's links to the other TF2 images on the Mishimmie.
http://shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/post/view/124
http://shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/post/view/131
edit: oops missed this one
http://shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/post/view/799

Any suggestions about other classes or art that you've found?
Last edited by SirMax on Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ozymil

Re: Katawa Fortress 2

Post by Ozymil »

Are you really Sir Max, aka President Moriarty? If so, plug KS on ubercharged.net like there's no tomorrow!

As for classes...

Lilly -

Class: Pyro

Reasoning: She's blind, but all she has to do to be an effective Pyro is just keep her finger on the trigger.

Hisao -

Class: Sniper

Reasoning: Hisao would be the class that had the least amount of pressure, right? He'd have nothing to worry about, save for backstabbing Hanakos and other sniping arrythmic patients.

Kenji -

Class: Demoman

Reasoning: He's just that goddamn insane. And drunk.
Donnes-moi le chocolat, Hisao! Gib mir die Schokolade, Hisao! Dame el chocolate, Hisao! Dammi il cioccolato, Hisao! Ge mig choklad, Hisao! Giv mig chokolade, Hisao! 私にチョコレートを与える, 久夫! Daj mi czekoladę, Hisao! Geef me de chocola, Hisao! (Thanks for the Dutch ver. Leotrak) Bigyan mo ako ng chocolate, Hisao! Geef mij de chocolade, Hisao! Дайте мне шоколад, Хисао! Dá-me o chocolate, Hisao!
SirMax

Post by SirMax »

Ozymil wrote:Are you really Sir Max, aka President Moriarty? If so, plug KS on ubercharged.net like there's no tomorrow!
Woah, I didn't realise I had a reputation outside of ubercharged :shock:. But yeah, there's a thread about it on the forums, there's where I found out about it.
C The Guy

Post by C The Guy »

i agree with emi as scout

Everyone knows the pyro's a woman so it would most likely be hanako for purely ironic reasons.

medic for shizune, purely because for some reason it fits..

the engie would definitely be kenji since engies are really frigging paranoid about spies, and kenji is paranoid about everything in general.

i think personally misha would be the most offensive class there is so most likely a heavy.

i would say lilly should be demoman but she's not black nor a cyclops, if anything she could be said to be a double cyclops.

i think Rin is most likely to be spy, spies work slowly similar to how rin paints and plus i think rin backstabbing people with her feet would be one of the most awesome things ever conceived.

Misao would be civillian. (Tf original bitches)

and i think yuuko should be sniper since she'd fail and people could start playing dustbowl properly.
SirMax

Post by SirMax »

C The Guy wrote: the engie would definitely be kenji since engies are really frigging paranoid about spies, and kenji is paranoid about everything in general.
Haha, he starts taking to smacking Hisao with a wrench whenever he shows up, going on about psychic spies... It'd certainly fit in with his idea of a female conspiracy
C The Guy

Post by C The Guy »

SirMax wrote:
C The Guy wrote: the engie would definitely be kenji since engies are really frigging paranoid about spies, and kenji is paranoid about everything in general.
Haha, he starts taking to smacking Hisao with a wrench whenever he shows up, going on about psychic spies... It'd certainly fit in with his idea of a female conspiracy
spahs be sappin his sentry, a giant female spy conspiracy to capture his flag. The only way to prevent this is to close his curtains and order a pizza.
SirMax

Post by SirMax »

C The Guy wrote:
SirMax wrote:
spahs be sappin his sentry, a giant female spy conspiracy to capture his flag. The only way to prevent this is to close his curtains and order a pizza.
He makes a fort out of dispensers, of course. With "No body allowed" on it.
C The Guy

Post by C The Guy »

SirMax wrote:
C The Guy wrote:
SirMax wrote: Haha, he starts taking to smacking Hisao with a wrench whenever he shows up, going on about psychic spies... It'd certainly fit in with his idea of a female conspiracy
He makes a fort out of dispensers, of course. With "No body allowed" on it.
What about if emi accidentally ragdolls into his fort?
scrapper

Post by scrapper »

Shizune should be a spy, because Spies move quietly and unnoticed. Also this:
Shizune - Spy
Lilly - Sniper

Sniper vs. Spy = Lilly vs. Shizune

Oh yeah.
Srikali

Post by Srikali »

Ozymil wrote: Kenji -

And drunk.
>Kenji
>Whiskey
>Demoman
I CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T SEE IT SOONER! Also Hanako shouldn't be a pyro because pyros can't catch fire and Shizune would be a terrible medic because she can't hear anyone screaming for help.
Rue rue, combat the government.
C The Guy

Post by C The Guy »

Srikali wrote:
Ozymil wrote: Kenji -

And drunk.
>Kenji
>Whiskey
>Demoman
I CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T SEE IT SOONER! Also Hanako shouldn't be a pyro because pyros can't catch fire and Shizune would be a terrible medic because she can't hear anyone screaming for help.
Everyone knows medics sense people with their mind.
then who is the most flammable class?
SirMax

Post by SirMax »

scrapper wrote:Shizune should be a spy, because Spies move quietly and unnoticed. Also this:
Shizune - Spy
Lilly - Sniper

Oh yeah.
I didn't see that, that's actually quite good. :D
Gentlemen
scrapper

Post by scrapper »

SirMax wrote:
scrapper wrote:Shizune should be a spy, because Spies move quietly and unnoticed. Also this:
Shizune - Spy
Lilly - Sniper

Oh yeah.
I didn't see that, that's actually quite good. :D
Gentlemen
I thought it would be "Ladies" because they're girls?

Go Kenji Demoman!
"They're gonna have to glue you females back together, IN HELL!"Image
flurk

Post by flurk »

Ozymil wrote:Lilly -

Reasoning: She's blind, but all she has to do to be an effective Pyro is just keep her finger on the trigger.
QUOTED FOR TRUTH

Misha-heavy with spiral-shaped minigun. bring it.
SirMax

Post by SirMax »

flurk wrote:
Ozymil wrote:Lilly -

QUOTED FOR TRUTH

Misha-heavy with spiral-shaped minigun. bring it.
Well, since the number one target of a pyro is an invisible spy, lack of sight + enhanced hearing would actually probably help.