Touhou meets Katawa

Are you a deviant enough dude to post here?
Krull

Touhou meets Katawa

Post by Krull »

Just an idea that popped in my head,I dunno who to pair the others with but this meeting could be..........funny,in a sick way :lol:

And I freeballed this sucker out with a mouse,so it's not the best.
"Sometimes the appropriate response to reality is to go insane."

Philip K. Dick, Valis

"I just can't stop"~Me
Rednal

Re: Touhou meets Katawa

Post by Rednal »

Well, it WOULD be kind of fun to see a Touhou-style game featuring KS' cast as the bosses... maybe play as Hisao? XD
DuaneMoody

Post by DuaneMoody »

Somehow I see a problem with Tsurupettan featuring Lilly and Rin.
overmind2000

Post by overmind2000 »

Rednal wrote:Well, it WOULD be kind of fun to see a Touhou-style game featuring KS' cast as the bosses... maybe play as Hisao? XD
Or play as Kenji and fight the feminist conspiracy.
Khaos

Post by Khaos »

...so that's why I'm trying to figure out if there is something I need to figure out and then figure that out before it's too late and all hope is lost.
~~~~~
Isn't a realist just the word for what the cynic calls himself?
DuaneMoody

Post by DuaneMoody »

Validus Razgriz

Post by Validus Razgriz »

1242095411281.gif
1242095411281.gif (17.5 KiB) Viewed 9070 times
"We all suffer from the preoccupation that there exists... in the loved one, perfection."
U.T. Raptor

Post by U.T. Raptor »

DuaneMoody

Post by DuaneMoody »

U.T. Raptor wrote:Also... whatever this is.
Oh, that's just Dan Kim. Go read his light-hearted slice-of-life strip, "Nana's Everyday Life." You'll feel cheered right up through the end.
WASSHOI

Post by WASSHOI »

Hanako in a frilly outfit shooting out flaming chess pieces for her bullet. Her first spell card starts off in a chess-board like pattern, where there's a slight gab between where the save squares connect with each other. Basically she shoots down a square formations of bullets vertically that are evenly spaced out block by block.

Misha shoots drills out, one of her spell cards can be the drills unwinding into long beam-like bullets and homing in on you.

Lilly turns everything but the immediate area around the character to become darkness.

Rin shoots paint, the bullets will form strange abstract shapes such as feet and stuff.
Last edited by WASSHOI on Mon May 18, 2009 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vertical

Post by Vertical »

DuaneMoody wrote:
U.T. Raptor wrote:Also... whatever this is.
Oh, that's just Dan Kim. Go read his light-hearted slice-of-life strip, "Nana's Everyday Life." You'll feel cheered right up through the end.
What you did thar. I saw it. :o

I would picture Shizune's attack as sharing some similarity to Risk.

Where in risk you have 3 game pieces that represent 1, 5, and 10 erm... the terminology escapes me so I'm going to say infantries. In the same way Shizune will shoot out large spheres that head to your last position upon firing, then explode into 5 smaller spheres, which come around and make a beeline for your current position upon which those finally explode again and now 10 fucking spheres are homing one more time and this time will chase you for maybe 3-5 seconds.

Cue "easy-mode" pics.... done as KS fanart... oh shit somebody DRAW THIS!
Imagine me and you...
PCJedi

Post by PCJedi »

WASSHOI wrote:Hanako in a frilly outfit shooting out flaming chess pieces for her bullet. Her first spell card starts off in a chess-board like pattern, where there's a slight gab between where the save squares connect with each other. Basically she shoots down a square formations of bullets vertically that are evenly spaced out block by block.

Misha shoots drills out, one of her spell cards can be the drills unwinding into long beam-like bullets and homing in on you.

Lilly turns everything but the immediate area around the character to become darkness.

Emi shoots paint, the bullets will form strange abstract shapes such as feet and stuff.
So, Lilly = Mystia?

Also, Rin would probably have fire bullets so randomly that there'd hardly be any patterns to them, forcing you to rely on your precision dodging abilities instead of pattern recongnition-aided dodging.
Love is Blind. God is Love. Lilly is Blind.

Then, is Lilly God?
U.T. Raptor

Post by U.T. Raptor »

DuaneMoody wrote:"Nana's Everyday Life."
DO NOT WANT :(

Nice try, though.
WASSHOI

Post by WASSHOI »

PCJedi wrote:
WASSHOI wrote:Hanako in a frilly outfit shooting out flaming chess pieces for her bullet. Her first spell card starts off in a chess-board like pattern, where there's a slight gab between where the save squares connect with each other. Basically she shoots down a square formations of bullets vertically that are evenly spaced out block by block.

Emi shoots paint, the bullets will form strange abstract shapes such as feet and stuff.
So, Lilly = Mystia?

Also, Rin would probably have fire bullets so randomly that there'd hardly be any patterns to them, forcing you to rely on your precision dodging abilities instead of pattern recongnition-aided dodging.
I just realized I was starting out Emi's idea but couldn't think one one but typed Rin's idea instead.

And yes, I was thinking Lilly = Mystia, but it seemed to fit well so I decided to leave it alone.
Krull

Post by Krull »

WASSHOI wrote:Lilly turns everything but the immediate area around the character to become darkness.
If Lilly reminds of anybody in touhou it'd be Yukari:

"Sometimes the appropriate response to reality is to go insane."

Philip K. Dick, Valis

"I just can't stop"~Me