Unlimited Guro Works

Are you a deviant enough dude to post here?
WASSHOI

Re: Unlimited Guro Works

Post by WASSHOI »

Don't worry guys, its just a prop used for the Hunted House that Shizune was planning for the festival. However, the idea was never approved by the school staff. That's why you never see it at the festival!

She rips off the cheap strings, pulls off the fake pen from her neck, licks off the jam, brings out her normal pair of glasses, takes off her makeup, and then wipes off the lemonade Hisao accidentally spilled on her when trying to help her drink from the straw.
Rednal

Post by Rednal »

:mrgreen: *Feels warm and fuzzy again*
fanatic

Post by fanatic »

WASSHOI wrote:Don't worry guys, its just a prop used for the Hunted House that Shizune was planning for the festival. However, the idea was never approved by the school staff. That's why you never see it at the festival!

She rips off the cheap strings, pulls off the fake pen from her neck, licks off the jam, brings out her normal pair of glasses, takes off her makeup, and then wipes off the lemonade Hisao accidentally spilled on her when trying to help her drink from the straw.
booooooooooo
Roxius

Post by Roxius »

WASSHOI wrote:Don't worry guys, its just a prop used for the Hunted House that Shizune was planning for the festival. However, the idea was never approved by the school staff. That's why you never see it at the festival!

>_____> Whatever, dood.
You just KNOW there's gonna be a Nurse X Akira X Hanako threesome witnessed by Yuuko at SOME point during the Emi path...in Lilly's room.
Vertical

Post by Vertical »

Reaction: :o :!:

I read everyone's ideas and am surprised no one has suggested putting them in a Jigsaw death trap. I mean, how many times did Jigsaw use a motherfucking reverse bear trap mouth brace? Or the opposite, a Venus flytrap iron maiden? Or just a saw... .... imagine Rin having to saw her leg off with her opposite foot. :3
Imagine me and you...
DuaneMoody

Post by DuaneMoody »

Vertical wrote:Reaction: :o :!:

I read everyone's ideas and am surprised no one has suggested putting them in a Jigsaw death trap. I mean, how many times did Jigsaw use a motherfucking reverse bear trap mouth brace? Or the opposite, a Venus flytrap iron maiden? Or just a saw... .... imagine Rin having to saw her leg off with her opposite foot. :3
I don't want to play with you any more, Internet.
Krull

Post by Krull »

Trust me when I say this is mild compaired to what some of the other artists do.

And wait til the scat guys get going.......
"Sometimes the appropriate response to reality is to go insane."

Philip K. Dick, Valis

"I just can't stop"~Me
WASSHOI

Post by WASSHOI »

Or just a saw... .... imagine Rin having to saw her leg off with her opposite foot. :3
Haha, wow now that is something there. For the bear trap idea, Emi's artificial legs are detached and hanged at the end of the large room. The floor is littered with bear traps everywhere. In fact, the room floor itself could have a layer of hot coals over it as incentive to not think her moves out carefully and to keep her constantly moving. I'm not particularly into guro at all really, but that's the idea that came to my head when I read the bear trap part of your post.
Krull wrote: Trust me when I say this is mild compaired to what some of the other artists do.

VERY mild. There's hardly anything going on in this picture. Bondage, some signs of beating, and then impaled in the neck. Nothing too bad here at all.
eaterofsouls101

Post by eaterofsouls101 »

Nosson wrote:
PCJedi wrote:So Mugen, who's going to be the next to die?
Why do they have to die? He could do the scene when Emi got in the accident, ragged flayed flesh hanging off exsposed bone and muscle and blood EVERYWHERE.

Also if this got removed that would just be dumb. It says guro in the title people, if you didnt want to see guro why did you click it?

i just threw up in my mouth....nope its on the keybord now ._. and i clicked not know what guro is T_T i fail
TKPsycho wrote:You forgot heart.

And Kenji is captain planet.
Vertical

Post by Vertical »

WASSHOI wrote:
Or just a saw... .... imagine Rin having to saw her leg off with her opposite foot. :3
Haha, wow now that is something there. For the bear trap idea, Emi's artificial legs are detached and hanged at the end of the large room. The floor is littered with bear traps everywhere. In fact, the room floor itself could have a layer of hot coals over it as incentive to not think her moves out carefully and to keep her constantly moving. I'm not particularly into guro at all really, but that's the idea that came to my head when I read the bear trap part of your post.
Oh you bastard. Let's do lunch. :twisted:

Yeah my ideas are mild, but they have a reason. Jigsaw did those traps to give his subjects a chance at redemption. That's what I always found beautiful about these girls, they overcame their vices and adjusted to a new way of life. Forcing them to adjust again and weigh losing their life against making their lives harder through some agonizing ordeal would be entertaining.

I thought of a reverse for the saw idea. Chain both of Shizune's arms to a ring linked chain so when she saws one off she is free. Bastage. I mean, which one do you saw off? Signing becomes a fucking arm sore!

As for scat. Scat in any conversation makes me sick. I get no pleasure out of it, 'cept when it's evacuated.
Imagine me and you...
LeeEzekiel

Post by LeeEzekiel »

Yep. Guro can be quite amusing at times, but scat just makes me UGH.

Another thing. Completely "equalize" all of the girls. Tear out their eyes, shatter their eardrums, surgically remove their vocal cords and hack off any remaining limbs.
fanatic

Post by fanatic »

WASSHOI wrote:
Krull wrote: Trust me when I say this is mild compaired to what some of the other artists do.

VERY mild. There's hardly anything going on in this picture. Bondage, some signs of beating, and then impaled in the neck. Nothing too bad here at all.
very mild indeed, that even seems like she wouble be able to live though that given she dosent go into shock or the pen hit something vital
Nosson

Post by Nosson »

mugenjohncel wrote:
vermithrx wrote:He could do the scene when Emi got in the accident, ragged flayed flesh hanging off exsposed bone and muscle and blood EVERYWHERE.
Don't temp me... I just might do it... :twisted:
I just noticed that the quote is ascribed to vermithrx even though I was the one who originally wrote it... this is all some plan to steal my identity isnt it vermithrx? first you convince people that what I have said you really said, then you take my phone number, then my SS, then my email, and then my house, and then my face, and then my memories, and then my very soul, and then you will become as me, and I will fade to nothing... or maybe not...
Arrhythmia

Post by Arrhythmia »

Anymore pics? I love them.
Bara

Post by Bara »

Well as a composition it seemed well done. As for my emotional response to it... nuh.

Hey guess whut Maw! Today I learned the word "Guro" means "don't click this link". :mrgreen:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?