Hanako Rendering +Appreciation

Are you a deviant enough dude to post here?
tenyearwarranty

Hanako Rendering +Appreciation

Post by tenyearwarranty »

I'm not pleased with the way I did her face but for the most part I enjoyed working with this lineart my friend found on this site. I'd love to credit whoever made the lineart since its a delicate piece of Hanako which I'm rather fond of. If your wondering about the red/yellows they were just arbitrarily picked. I finished the amazing demo just a few minutes ago and remembered I did this a while back so I wanted to post it to show my appreciation for all the work the Dev team has done with the project. Keep up the work guys, while I wish I had something to contribute, you already have a solid team of artists, programmers and writers.

I'm actually an animation major and I've been toying around with making some random animated scenes over the summer from the events in Act 1, so the next time you see me posting fanart I'd want to surprise you guys as much as the Dev team has to me with their work.
Lillith

Re: Hanako Rendering +Appreciation

Post by Lillith »

I love it!♥
I think her face looks fine!
The proportions have her looking very tall. My only complaint is that I can't see any of that lovely burn.
Oh yes, I'll have to second the appreciation of the Dev team. This game is incredible so far and I can't wait to play the finished product.
Looks like I'll be breaking out the tablet tomorrow, I can't wait to contribute to the Hanako loving~
Zak

Post by Zak »

This is an epic good pic man, I sure as hell wish I could draw something near as good as this, but... well... I cant...

Good is good man...
Vertical

Post by Vertical »

You picked the right colors to render this. After all, they are the colors we attribute with fire.

Well done.
Imagine me and you...
alexis152

Post by alexis152 »

hanako is the most adorable character in the game :wink:
I'll Fly Through it
Dritz

Post by Dritz »

You must have forgot the burns, since they cover half of her nose and the side of her mouth, but thats okay
Rai

Post by Rai »

Hnnnggg.

Oh, how I just love you, Hanako.
Good job, I'm really liking how she's shying away, trying to avoid our eyes. The overall color-scheme here is giving me P4 vibes.
Live long and prosper.