Nagisa Furukawa

Are you a deviant enough dude to post here?
yagamirai

Nagisa Furukawa

Post by yagamirai »

so, i got into both CLANNAD and katawa shoujo several years late for the hype train, and of course the natural course of action was to find a way to combine the two. it's fitting, given nagisa's mysterious intractable illness—maybe an AU where after she's unable to finish her third year the first time, rather than repeating the year at the same school her parents send her to yamaku.

so here's a sprite and a CG (with the laziest background ever!)

1003powerloki

Re: Nagisa Furukawa

Post by 1003powerloki »

Oh that is beautifull! I dont know much about CLANNAD though
Achivements 1)Getting the scene 'Slow Recovery' without a walktrough. 2)Getting every good ending on first try. 3)Playing without spoilers. 4)Playing without knowing the game was an Eroge.
Endings in order: Emi(GE) Emi(BE) Shizune(GE) Shizune(BE) ACT1(BE) Rin(GE) Rin(BE) Rin(NE) Lilly(GE) Lilly(NE) Hanako(GE) Hanako(BE) Hanako(NE)
Mattyd

Post by Mattyd »

Very nicely done!
Clannad and LB are on my "list".

All my stuff @ MacDaddyMatty.com

Razoredge

Post by Razoredge »

I approve this image, very well done. Simple but cute.
Lilly = Akira > Miki = Hanako > Emi > Rin > Shizune

Stuff I'm currently writing : Beyond the haze : A Lilly Satou pseudo-route, Lullaby of an open heart : A Saki pseudo-route & Sakura Blossom : A way with Hisao
Serbian Gamer

Post by Serbian Gamer »

Great work on the sprite!
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant."
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Don't know the character, but I like the art.
Not Dead Yet
Kathos

Post by Kathos »

yagamirai wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:48 pm so, i got into both CLANNAD and katawa shoujo several years late for the hype train, and of course the natural course of action was to find a way to combine the two. it's fitting, given nagisa's mysterious intractable illness—maybe an AU where after she's unable to finish her third year the first time, rather than repeating the year at the same school her parents send her to yamaku.

so here's a sprite and a CG (with the laziest background ever!)

Wow this is actually GOOD
Katawa Shoujo will never fade away. no matter when, there will still be someone introduced to KS or feel the way this game has changed their life. :D