Remember Kenjivania? [Pixel Art]

Are you a deviant enough dude to post here?
Gardraphius

Remember Kenjivania? [Pixel Art]

Post by Gardraphius »

It has been nearly 6 years since the release of Kenjivania by ShadowWhoWalks and I started to wonder what would happen if Kenjivania were remade.

Kenjivania is the crafty clash of Katawa Shoujo and Castlevania and was a short but sweet game where you take the shoes and scarf of Kenji in a satirical battle against the 'feminists'. This hits close to home for me because it combines my be all and end all favourite thing, Castlevania, with Katawa Shoujo.

Of course, for me, a full on Metroidvania like the DS Castlevania games of Kenjivania would be a dream come true for me.
THIS ACCOUNT IS INACTIVE [Please delete this account]
Gardraphius

Re: Remember Kenjivania? [Pixel Art]

Post by Gardraphius »

Sure would be nice to see another Kenjivania

THIS ACCOUNT IS INACTIVE [Please delete this account]
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

That was a fun little game. I bit too hard in places, but well done otherwise.
Not Dead Yet
Valjean Lafitte

Post by Valjean Lafitte »

Gardraphius wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:09 pm It has been nearly 6 years since the release of Kenjivania by ShadowWhoWalks and I started to wonder what would happen if Kenjivania were remade.

Kenjivania is the crafty clash of Katawa Shoujo and Castlevania and was a short but sweet game where you take the shoes and scarf of Kenji in a satirical battle against the 'feminists'. This hits close to home for me because it combines my be all and end all favourite thing, Castlevania, with Katawa Shoujo.

Of course, for me, a full on Metroidvania like the DS Castlevania games of Kenjivania would be a dream come true for me.
Wow, great sprite art! Emi's proportions could use a little tweaking (her shoulders are too broad and her hips might be a smidge too narrow), but I love the Kenji sprite and that background is fabulous. :)
"I wonder what is it about the rain?"
"Everything."