Suzaku's Fan Art (For both fanfics and canon stuff)

Are you a deviant enough dude to post here?
Suzaku

Suzaku's Fan Art (For both fanfics and canon stuff)

Post by Suzaku »

I'm going to start this off with a question. How do I post images on here? Is it where I have to use imigur and post them here through a link?
Oddball

Re: Suzaku's Fan Art (For both fanfics and canon stuff)

Post by Oddball »

You can do that, or you can hit the upload attachment tab in post reply.
Not Dead Yet
Suzaku

Post by Suzaku »

This is Aki, one of my OC's in Fading Memories. My art style is simple and sketchy, but hope you like it! And I am taking these pics om a mobile phone till my computer is back.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Suzaku wrote:Image

This is Aki, one of my OC's in Fading Memories. My art style is simple and sketchy, but hope you like it! And I am taking these pics om a mobile phone till my computer is back.
The image isn't showing, but I copied the link and went to check it out.

It's pretty cute, but if you're going to keep hand drawing your stuff, I'd suggest getting your hands on some copy paper so you don't have the lines going through it.

Since you're doing straight line work without any shading, I've got another idea you might want to try. Draw your picture in light pencil. After that, take a pen go over the lines you want to keep. Let the ink dry for a few minutes, and go back and erase the pencil work. Various kinds of pens will give you various different feels, just make sure it's not an erasable pen. I'd also suggest getting an actual art eraser (they're cheap) and not just using the kind of erasers you have on your pencil.
Not Dead Yet
Suzaku

Post by Suzaku »

I tried a bit of suggestions I was given for this pic of Sara here.
Suzaku

Post by Suzaku »

Azumi. Note that the reason the shadow is crap is because it is more of a metaphor on her than an actual shadow.