Trying to make arts

Are you a deviant enough dude to post here?
300BillionDegrees

Trying to make arts

Post by 300BillionDegrees »

So I finally managed to make something that I felt wasn't too terrible to upload, but now that I actually have all I see are problems and inconsistencies. Was planning to turn this sketch into a full color painting eventually but I dunno.
Anyway, this got stuck in my head while playing Life is Strange: Rin Caulfield & Emi Price (link cause I guess it's a bit huge)
Munchenhausen

Re: Trying to make arts

Post by Munchenhausen »

That really ain't too bad at all mate :) Add a splash of colour and I can see it being pretty great!
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
300BillionDegrees

Thanks. I'll need to learn to do the color thing properly somehow. I'll probably try and work on sketching some of the other ones stuck in my head first, if anything. It's kind of weird, but I was kind of excited about finally uploading something, but as soon as I did, I felt a wave of mild depression wash over me that I haven't been able to shake.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Ahh, bugger colouring it in "properly", just colour it in whatever way you want. Different shades of the same colour, colour outside the lines, crosshatch and scribble, do it however you fancy doing it :P It's your art, after all ;)

Ahh, I see. To be honest, I can't say I can relate, but if it's any help you have nothing to worry about by posting your work here :p I do it, Req does it, a bunch of people who may or may not be able to actually draw does it... at the end of the day, anyone can if they want to :) don't fret about owt!
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
300BillionDegrees

Slapped a little color on trying out brushes (wanted to make it look sort of water colored but oh well).

Oddball

Post by Oddball »

I don't think I would have used blue hair for Emi, but otherwise it looks nice
Not Dead Yet
300BillionDegrees

Thanks. It’s just because Chloe had blue hair, but I should have made it lighter. Mostly I was trying to get myself to just do something so I could maybe start on a bunch of other stuff I want to make.