KS Intimate Fan-Art (SFW)

Are you a deviant enough dude to post here?
Makowh

KS Intimate Fan-Art (SFW)

Post by Makowh »

Hi you cripple-lovers! :D

Name's Makowh, I recently discovered Ktawa Shoujo, and like all of you I was deeply moved by these stories, so it gave me a lot of inspiration to get some fan-arts done.

I enjoy imagining everyday intimate scenes with these beautiful characters, and try to depict them, I hope you enjoy what you see here :)

I'm travelling at the moment so the scan (done with my camera) and colours (on Ps with a mouse) are quite bad at the moment ^^"
(When I say "intimacy" it doesn't mean any H-scene! More like the feelings of everyday life cute moments)

First one:
http://makowh.deviantart.com/art/Katawa ... -576625635
brythain

Re: KS Intimate Fan-Art (SFW)

Post by brythain »

That's a very special style. Much appreciated for the detail!
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

I love the style there. Not something you see very often.
Not Dead Yet
danfs

Post by danfs »

Some lovable points:

1- I really don't think she would read a book named "The Girl Who Played With Fire" a-a
2- She only have the 8 first volumes of "Love Hina", just like me (Feeling good)
3- I can't see her having a book about chess, since I think she plays more for fun than for strategy or something like it

Aside of any of this, it is indeed a nice drawning, please do more :mrgreen:
"Life is not nice, it's limited. An imperfect blink of an eye on the infinite immensity of the universe"
Linkarena

Post by Linkarena »

That's a very unique style, and I'm almost certain I love it. There are some things about it that perhaps seem off, or out of character, but that's probably just me. It's great! Looking forward to seeing more! :D
I can't really choose a favourite. Probably Hanako. But then who's second?! Rin? Shizune? Lilly? Emi? I can't. I just can't.
Also, little fact: I cry REALLY easily when it comes to entertainment. KS? Got me a few times. Most anime with even a slight amount of sadness? The tears will flooooow.