I post things here occassionally.

Are you a deviant enough dude to post here?
Oddball

Re: I post things here occassionally.

Post by Oddball »

apackofbadgers wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:22 am Missed the anniversary, big sad.
There seems to be some texture on this one. Was this like an actual painted piece?
Not Dead Yet
apackofbadgers

Post by apackofbadgers »

Oddball wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:49 pm There seems to be some texture on this one. Was this like an actual painted piece?
Nope, all digital. I did use a speckled brush with high scatter, transfer and dual on the dress in the lighter areas to add a bit of texture, but that was just to make it feel less flat.

I would like to do paintings in gouache but I'm absolutley awful at doing people even with a ctrl+z so I don't think I'll ever bother.
Razoredge

Post by Razoredge »

apackofbadgers wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:18 am Not dead yet.
The mp4 is a shitpost.
God, this one is pretty neat, I love it.
Lilly = Akira > Miki = Hanako > Emi > Rin > Shizune

Stuff I'm currently writing : Beyond the haze : A Lilly Satou pseudo-route, Lullaby of an open heart : A Saki pseudo-route & Sakura Blossom : A way with Hisao
Aksuko

Post by Aksuko »

apackofbadgers wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:39 pm
On another topic but I had a look through all these posts, seeing them go way back to 2015. It's been so long and there has been so many people who are gone now. It makes me sad but I'm really glad that I found this game back in 2012 and that I came to the forum too. I hope all those dissapeared people are doing well.
I think it is kind of bittersweet: You miss old communities but on the other hand it might be good that people spread their wings and see the world. Then they can come back to this forum and community after ten years or so. Like me. I enjoyed going through your art on this thread.

And yeah, KS-community is still hot and going in Discord...
"Every human being should always be treated as an end and never as a mere instrument." -Immanuel Kant