Old save files not loading in new install

Questions, answers and issues regarding releases.
Odaxis

Old save files not loading in new install

Post by Odaxis »

Reinstalled the game and cannot load my old save files. The game client crashes when trying to load them.
Newly created save files load just fine

Any Ideas on what i may have done wrong?
demonix

Re: Old save files not loading in new install

Post by demonix »

You haven't done anything wrong as save files from older versions of the game won't work with the newer version of the game.
Odaxis

Post by Odaxis »

demonix wrote:You haven't done anything wrong as save files from older versions of the game won't work with the newer version of the game.

Ahh, That explains it then. Any idea where i might be able to acquire a complete save for the new version of the game?
demonix

Post by demonix »

Odaxis wrote:
demonix wrote:You haven't done anything wrong as save files from older versions of the game won't work with the newer version of the game.

Ahh, That explains it then. Any idea where i might be able to acquire a complete save for the new version of the game?
If by complete save, you mean everything unlocked then the persistent file you have will still work in the newer versions of the game (it's only the save files that won't work).
Odaxis

Post by Odaxis »

demonix wrote:
Odaxis wrote:

If by complete save, you mean everything unlocked then the persistent file you have will still work in the newer versions of the game (it's only the save files that won't work).

Thanks