Difficulty installing the game.

Questions, answers and issues regarding releases.
Hateguru14

Difficulty installing the game.

Post by Hateguru14 »

Hello all I'm in a bit of a predicament, I just decided to try this game and for some reason after I download the game I can't install it. Every time I download and try to run it the computer will have a pop up saying the installer can not be verified. I've tried to redownload the installer multiple times but it always ends in failure. So if anyone can assist me I'd be very thankful. Thanks in advance for any advice.
Broomhead

Re: Difficulty installing the game.

Post by Broomhead »

Is there any option in your security software to allow the download? While I don't know the exact details of our download's origins, it is likely that they could set off several alarms in more strict security programs.

Have you tried the download mirrors? One of the sites may be trusted by your security.

Another alternate would be temporarily disabling the security entirely for the download.

I am sure there are online tutorials for both of the above methods in whichever program you are using, but if your program doesn't give you either option, then you may want to invest in less invasive anti-virus software.
Lilly = Rin > Hanako > Emi > Misha > Shizune

I'm back in action.