Help

Questions, answers and issues regarding releases.
Dylan_Lastname

Help

Post by Dylan_Lastname »

I am currently doing Lily's route on version 1.1 and I can't seem to get the "good ending" I have done it many times now starting at the dinner, every single time I "talk of the letter" but I always get the "neutral ending" There seems to be no way around it, and I'm wondering if there's anything else I can do to get the "good ending" If anyone can help that would be great.

Thanks, Dylan.
brythain

Re: Help

Post by brythain »

You have to go back to the part where you entered Lilly's route after Act 1. Make sure you're always honest with her. You'll see what I mean. You have certainly screwed it up before the letter bit, if you can't get the good ending...
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Walshy12238

Post by Walshy12238 »

If you want to spoil the correct path for yourself just for the sake of getting the good ending, there are several flowcharts you can find that tell you exactly how to get each ending. I suggest you just keep trying, though, because otherwise what's the point?

Best of luck!
Lilly > Hanako=Emi > Shizune > Rin
Dylan_Lastname

Post by Dylan_Lastname »

brythain wrote:You have to go back to the part where you entered Lilly's route after Act 1. Make sure you're always honest with her. You'll see what I mean. You have certainly screwed it up before the letter bit, if you can't get the good ending...
Thank you very much for the help :D I have made it t the good ending with your help.
omega66613

Post by omega66613 »

if you really want, gamefaqs actually has a complete walkthrough for all routes i think it even tells you how to get all the scenes for the album.