Downloading

Questions, answers and issues regarding releases.
INTACTxKiLLeR

Downloading

Post by INTACTxKiLLeR »

Whenever I try to download the game, the age verification screen pops up and stays there without going away no matter what. What do I do?
griffon8

Re: Downloading

Post by griffon8 »

Well, the stupid mistake would be to not check the box before clicking the 'Submit' button. Other than that, I don't know. Works for me for all versions. Of course, I only used the DDL links. Was that what you tried?
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing
INTACTxKiLLeR

Post by INTACTxKiLLeR »

Yes I tried the DDL but when I clicked on it then the age verification box would open and just sit and load forever. I even tried opening in a separate tab and window but when I clicked submit then the box would uncheck itself. Anyway to somehow fix this?
demonix

Post by demonix »

Well it seems to be working correctly with me on firefox 29.0.1, so it's either you might have to use another browser or it might be as simple as clearing the cache and cookies will get it to work properly.
Velitation

Post by Velitation »

demonix wrote:Well it seems to be working correctly with me on firefox 29.0.1, so it's either you might have to use another browser or it might be as simple as clearing the cache and cookies will get it to work properly.
It works for me on Chrome 35.0.1916.114 m, Firefox 29.0.1, Internet Explorer 11 and Opera 22.0.1471.50 on Windows 8.1. So as demonix said, clear the browser cache/cookies (In IE, Internet Options --> Click Delete in the History subsection in the general tab; Firefox, Open menu --> History --> Clear recent history... ; Chrome, Open menu --> History --> Clear browsing data).
[fahsign]Velitation[/fahsign] Remember, it's just a game.
IonMaster

Post by IonMaster »

Just right click and open in a new tab