Screenshot Locations on Operating Systems and Misc.

Questions, answers and issues regarding releases.
gamer55567

Screenshot Locations on Operating Systems and Misc.

Post by gamer55567 »

If you have Katawa Shoujo installed on either an external hard drive or other mass storage devices, the default location of the screenshots should more often than not be the location the game is installed in. It may not be the case, depending on what OS you are using, what brand of mass storage device you are using is, etc., as far as I'm aware of. If this was of any help, then you're welcome. If not, well, all I can say is sorry for your luck. I know that may sound a bit harsh, but I can't really think of any other form of apology. For Windows Vista/7 users, it should be C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Katawa Shoujo. That's about all I can give you guys. If you can update me with the ones for Linux and Mac, go right ahead and post a response. I shall update this thread with any new information. If anyone finds this thread useful enough to be warranted sticky, I have no qualms with that. All the better for people who need quick answers to this question. And with that note, I'm out... but hopefully not out of the forums. Okay, I HAD to. But seriously, I'm out.