Help with extras?

Questions, answers and issues regarding releases.
Bliisk

Help with extras?

Post by Bliisk »

I dont know if theres something im missing but for me I've currently completed one playthrough doing the hanako route (good ending) and I am a bit into the Rin route but when I look at the extras things look almost completely missing...
e.g
-Only one movie (hospital) in cinema.
-Only a few pictures in the gallery from my first playthrough showing only the picture of the good end and when you see hanako in the library for the first time.
-Songs that I've heard missing (e.g shouldnt red velvet be in there after completing the hanako route?).
-Library having only rin unlocked
Is there something specific i have to do to unlock other things?
Xanatos

Re: Help with extras?

Post by Xanatos »

Just find them in the game...All it takes. Might be a bug.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Loonie

Post by Loonie »

This would go into the support section and it definitely sounds like a bug. If you completed the Hanako route, you should have almost all of it unlocked in the library and have a few more music and art pieces. Also should have the Hanako and Rin Act 2 movies unlocked. Can you tell us wether or not you have any of "Act 1" unlocked in the library or gallery and what system/specs you're running it on?
Bliisk

Post by Bliisk »

In the gallery im assuming the first & second page are act 1 in which case I have only 7 pictures on the first 2 pages ( all on the first page ).
In the library I have the majority of act 1 unlocked but the last roughly 13 arent (which i assume to be the act one ending) and 9 throughout the rest are also not unlocked (assuming to be when i talk to other girls more in act 1).
Unsure of what you mean specifically by 'specs'.
Last edited by Bliisk on Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Some people have had bugs like that. If you don't have something you think you should have, try replaying that section in the library mode. if that doesn't work, use the skip to replace it normally. Usually that works.
Not Dead Yet
Loonie

Post by Loonie »

Bliisk wrote:Unsure of what you mean specifically by 'specs'.
Sorry, I merely meant - are you playing on a more or less standard OS (like Windows XP or Windows 7) or is it something a bit different (like a Mac or iPad)?

Anyway, Act 1 sounds like it's more or less the way it should be...but for some reason it didn't put your stuff in the library and gallery from Act 2 onwards. It can happen (in my case the final unlockable art gallery picture, that one gets after 100% completion, remains locked for me on both XP and Win 7 so...I suppose a more extensive case of this isn't impossible).

I'd say Oddball's advice sounds the best and if that doesn't work then...yeah, not sure then.
Bliisk

Post by Bliisk »

Well for one im on windows 7, and two, how does skip mode work?
Loonie

Post by Loonie »

Bliisk wrote:Well for one im on windows 7, and two, how does skip mode work?
Okay, the OS shouldn't be a problem then. Skip mode is, basically, an option you should have displayed in your menu when you press 'Esc' while reading the VN. It tells the application to skip through all the parts, that you have previously already read through, so that you don't have to waste time individually clicking on all the Act 1 conversations just to get to Act 2, that you are trying to unlock after starting a new game. It should save you some time.
Bliisk

Post by Bliisk »

That woulda been helpful when i was starting my second playthrough then, oh well thanks.