Malware detected on the forum.

Questions, answers and issues regarding releases.
ThatWeirdOne

Malware detected on the forum.

Post by ThatWeirdOne »

My browser warns that this (the 3rd page of Rin in a Bin thread) has malware on it's page.
Anyone can confirm this? Or better, can someone remove this post that contains the malware?
Actually is playing the piano/learning/running/bored/chatting with some friends/hanging out with some friends/training/doing something else right now.
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Re: Malware detected on the forum.

Post by Silentcook »

That page contains some talk about .dlls and contains a downloadable icon.

I'm assuming that your browser is Firefox and that the page tripped some overzealous search parameter (mine is, and it did). There was no problem with the page before and what is there is certainly not malware, but if you don't want to risk it, by all means stay away. I'm not going to remove anything though.
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

ThatWeirdOne

Post by ThatWeirdOne »

My browser is SRware Iron, and I assume you are correct. Well I don't mind it at all that it is there, just warning people here.
Actually is playing the piano/learning/running/bored/chatting with some friends/hanging out with some friends/training/doing something else right now.
demonix

Post by demonix »

It's google safe browsing being anal retentive.

http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/diag ... start%3D30

^That the link to the diagnostic report from google