I can't even download it

Questions, answers and issues regarding releases.
ColonelSpyChiken

I can't even download it

Post by ColonelSpyChiken »

Hello, I'm a huge fan of KS, I had almost read through every story arc except for Lilly's since it's basically the happiest ending, the thing is I got distracted by other things along the way and I ended up forgetting to finish it!

Now today, I tried to boot it up and it wasn't working, I tried everything and decided to give up and uninstall it and reinstall a new copy, however, when I download the Turrent version for windows, I get a winRAR file, which when i try to open it says this:

And when I go for direct download it says that the source couldn't be found? I don't know if anyone will see this but if anyone could help me out here I'd really appreciate it!
demonix

Re: I can't even download it

Post by demonix »

It looks like someone has screwed up the file associations on your computer making any .torrent file open in winrar and not a bittorrent client if you have one installed (if you don't, then install one (preferably deluge) and it should sort out the file association problems, but if you do have one installed then you can manually change the file association).

And the problems you had trying to use the DDL link might have been a temporary problem as I was able to get the download to start without any not found messages.
ColonelSpyChiken

Re: I can't even download it

Post by ColonelSpyChiken »

Ah okay, I'll see what I can do to change it back, thank you!