Questions about versions

Questions, answers and issues regarding releases.
Chaos_Nameless

Questions about versions

Post by Chaos_Nameless »

Hi, i´m new to Katawa shoujo (found out about it less than a week ago) and have been using the 1.1 version and noticed while lurking in this forum references of more recent versions.

My questions are:

Should i download a more recent version and what are the changes in choices and narratives in these versions?

If your answer is yes could you please give me a link?
pandaphil

Re: Questions about versions

Post by pandaphil »

Hey there and welcome to the board! I hope you'll stick around and share your thoughts with us.

Try here. http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=8635

I think 1.1 is the most recent version. If memory serves, it fixes a problem with playing the game full-screen, as well as a few minor typos.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Chaos_Nameless

Post by Chaos_Nameless »

Thanks for replying, i thought there was more recent version because of a flowchart that i stumbled upon.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Chaos_Nameless wrote:Thanks for replying, i thought there was more recent version because of a flowchart that i stumbled upon.

Which flowchart?
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.