Katawa Shoujo Game Hiccups?

Questions, answers and issues regarding releases.
AndreAssyira

Katawa Shoujo Game Hiccups?

Post by AndreAssyira »

I just recently installed the game and only gone as far as doing 1 route. Though I have noticed throughout my playthrough that I have been getting game hiccups every now and then throughout my playthrough. My game doesn't crash but at random I will get hiccups in my playthrough, for example it will be stuck on one scene then one piece of audio would keep repeating for a couple of seconds (longest being like 5 seconds) before stopping and going to the other scene. I will also get sometimes a short pause then shouldn't happen during a form text transitioning into another piece of text, which I also think is a result of the game hiccuping. Do mind that I have also tried doing a clean uninstall by regularly doing an uninstall and then going into my registry and deleting any data value that has to do with Katawa Shoujo then restarting my computer and installing the game again but the problem still occurs. The only thing I have ever done with my computer is restore it to factory default a couple of times only because I don't really have anything on my computer and out of paranoia. (meaning I had no virus's on my computer but wanted to do it anyway to kind of have a fresh start on my computer) I am wondering if the game hiccups is normal because I have seen people complaining of this on reviews for this game. or if it is not normal and if their is a fix other then what I already tried to do. I would really appreciate it if someone could help me resolve my problem.