Individual OST download

Questions, answers and issues regarding releases.
Shuese

Individual OST download

Post by Shuese »

I want to download the whole soundtrack on the KS website, although it receives simultaneous errors while downloading. It finishes downloading when it isn't even close to the whole size of the file.Commonly, I don't receive any data from the website to download the soundtrack. Anyone know any links to the songs individually? :(
pandaphil

Re: Individual OST download

Post by pandaphil »

I just tried it and it downloaded just fine. Perhaps there was a server glitch when you tried?

If all else fails, all of the songs are on Youtube. Try using some sort of capture program like Keepvid.com to download and save it.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
neio

Re: Individual OST download

Post by neio »

I could send you individual links to the mp3s, but I don't know the policy on re-hosting. PM me and I'll send you a list of links.
Recommended fics: A pseudo-pseudo Suzu Route | Sisterhood (Hanako Epilogue) | Can You Open Your Heart? (Rika)

(New) Movie contest: From which 2012 film did I mangle this quote? Prize: Humble Bundle
You're worried about the Nurse? Try the mom.