100% save: A modest proposal

Questions, answers and issues regarding releases.
greg1007

100% save: A modest proposal

Post by greg1007 »

Good morrow, my old friends. Upon release of the game we all congregate here to discuss, I played through to 100% within a month, and have experienced the never-ending feels that come with that. The game truly marked a turning point in my life, but my days have been iffy these past few weeks, and i also finally convinced a close friend to give KS a chance. With all of these factors, I have decided to play through a couple of routes again. I have discovered, though, a flaw in my plan.
You see, within the past year, i upgraded to windows 8 with a clean install, and one of the few files i forgot to transfer over was my save for this individual game. While i plan on playing, i don't wish to deal with going through each choice to fill my gallery again. I have seen many a person get turned down for this same request with explanations such as "playing again wouldn't be such a problem", "there's a guide for 100%", and so on. I feel, though, that that it takes only one person to pass on their completed save to cut quite a bit of repetitive work out of my life. Would anyone care to help a chap out here? Ill make it worth your while (if your while is worth eternal gratitude, of course. I don't have much else.)
Tang

Re: 100% save: A modest proposal

Post by Tang »

greg1007 wrote:Good morrow, my old friends.
I'm not sure what the part about you inviting your friend to try out KS has to do with your 100% save completion file request.
Attachments
hanakointernetdarkmd.jpg
hanakointernetdarkmd.jpg (62.48 KiB) Viewed 6672 times
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

It takes only minutes to play through if you skip. And you don't even need the full gallery. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

I played through Hanako's bad route and Rin's bad+neutral route in 15 minutes, so it's not that hard to get 100%. ;)
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)