Missing Chapter

Questions, answers and issues regarding releases.
Xelrog T. Apocalypse

Missing Chapter

Post by Xelrog T. Apocalypse »

I apologize if this thread is redundant. The FAQ said that there was a completion guide/flow chart stickied in the Support section, but I can't seem to find one anywhere.

My Jukebox and Gallery are both completely filled out. I've made certain of this. But I'm still missing one scene, and am only at 99%. It's in Act 1, between "Home Field Advantage" and "No Recovery." I have no clue what it is nor how to reach it. I started systematically trying every combination of choices in Act 1, but the sheer number of combinations got to be a little ridiculous.

One guide I read stated that there's something you unlock from viewing all the endings for each girl, which I'm certain I've done, so even if that were true it shouldn't be the problem. Can anyone tell me how to get this final scene?
Nobody in Particular

Re: Missing Chapter

Post by Nobody in Particular »

I think the scene you are looking for is "Slow Recovery", and if I remember correctly it is obtained by not pushing yourself on the track with Emi.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

It's the hardest scene to get in Act 1. Here are the flowcharts. I fail to understand how you couldn't find them, since two of the three stickied flowcharts have the word 'flowchart' in the name of the thread. :lol:

http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=4920
Last edited by OtakuNinja on Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
demonix

Post by demonix »

Nobody in Particular wrote:I think the scene you are looking for is "Slow Recovery", and if I remember correctly it is obtained by not pushing yourself on the track with Emi.
You have to push yourself on the track with Emi the second time, but you need to have enough points with Shizune to trigger the scene.
Xelrog T. Apocalypse

Post by Xelrog T. Apocalypse »

Oh dear. Seems I was in the Public Discussion folder and thought I was looking at "Support" for some reason. My goof.

In any case, thanks; I'll check the charts now. :I