Any hope for an OSX Lion Patch?

Questions, answers and issues regarding releases.
krosswerks

Any hope for an OSX Lion Patch?

Post by krosswerks »

I recently had to "upgrade" my laptop to OSX Lion... KS still works mostly fine, but I'm unable to play in full screen mode. I really miss the ability to play in full screen; I keep kind of a minimal desktop, but even what little I have can be pretty distracting! I've taken to improvising my own full screen a little bit, by using the zoom function on the Mac to zoom in on the KS window close enough that it fills the screen... but I have to keep my cursor really still so that I don't nudge the window out of alignment (which is a pain when I have to make choices and stuff).

I don't know how involved this kind of fix is, but I hope it's something worth considering! I can still enjoy KS to pretty much the same degree, but I'd love to have my full-screen back!
demonix

Re: Any hope for an OSX Lion Patch?

Post by demonix »

The instruction manual clearly states that fullscreen mode isn't available in OSX lion, so it is highly unlikely that a patch for it will be made.
onenightblitz

Re: Any hope for an OSX Lion Patch?

Post by onenightblitz »

demonix wrote:The instruction manual clearly states that fullscreen mode isn't available in OSX lion, so it is highly unlikely that a patch for it will be made.
Unless, that is, you use VMWare or Virtualbox to run a wholly different OS and run KS there on fullscreen (or something of that sort...)