Error With The Full Ver. Torrent. Need Atention !!!

Questions, answers and issues regarding releases.
LightningA3C

Error With The Full Ver. Torrent. Need Atention !!!

Post by LightningA3C »

Hi um.... I don't know how to start here and it kinda feels awkward because this the first time I'm doing this but here goes....

Recently I downloaded the Act 1 through the direct download and it worked fine, it runs okay and it didn't even broke in the middle of the game and etc... so then I thought I should get the full version instead of being stuck with Act 1 even dough it was already fun enough for me on its own. But upon seeing that the full version had to be download as a torrent... I kinda overwhelm by fear that the fact I didn't knew anything about this torrent type file, but I go ahead and download it anyways because I loved the game so much and no harm is done anyways. It took me awhile to figure out that it need a torrent client so I download two. And here the real problem starts, upon setting the torrent client to download or open the file, it gave an error message. It says....

"Problem connecting to tracker - <urlopen error unknown url type: udp> (at Fri Nov 16 '12 @ 09:27:52 PM)"

Immediately I stop the upload and used the other torrent client and well it gave me the same respond but with a different reason. At first it says something like a "File is invalid" so I tried again it gave me a "The download folder cannot be used, please select a new location" message. So I'd figure it the torrent file, but I was utterly and completely wrong about it, I'd tried download it four times and it still giving me the same messages. I don't know what to do right now.....

If anyone asked was my system and torrent client, its:

System: Mac OS X 10.4.11 (Tiger)

Torrent Client: Tomato Client and the Transmission 1.01 (forgot where I found it)

Oh please help me because I'd loved the game so much and Its my first Visual Novel that I even got to, let alone play it. I would like to get the full version of the game before early December if it is possible. Anyone concern and willing to help to my problem is deeply admired and appreciated. I'm sorry if I said or use any offensive, vulgar, and unnecessary languages in my draft. I'm also sorry if my grammar is incorrect or/and if I'd missed spell any words. Any concern and willingness will be appreciated. Thank you.

LightningA3C
Last edited by LightningA3C on Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1. Every Visual Novel should be a pleasant and heart warming love story and not just for sex.
2. Always hyper shy, sometimes impersonal, unemotional but hyper nice, caring and loyal.
3. If I did wrong or anything, please warn me inoffensively. I break down easily.
4. Bipolar Disorder. Or was that just hyper Depression that never go away?
onenightblitz

Re: Something wrong with the full version torrent

Post by onenightblitz »

The best idea that I can churn out from my sizzling noggin is that you download a different torrent client (say, uTorrent or Vuze). Transmission doesn't do the trick sometimes.
LightningA3C

Re: Error With The Full Ver. Torrent. Need Atention !!!

Post by LightningA3C »

Thank you for your help. I will try Vuze cuz I just want this game so badly even thought i heard warnings about using this. But uTorrent can't be use by Mac OS X's Tiger because the operation software is just to old for that. Thanks, again and i appreciate your kind help. Like the old English proverb (Correct me if I'm wrong), "No Pain, No Gain".
1. Every Visual Novel should be a pleasant and heart warming love story and not just for sex.
2. Always hyper shy, sometimes impersonal, unemotional but hyper nice, caring and loyal.
3. If I did wrong or anything, please warn me inoffensively. I break down easily.
4. Bipolar Disorder. Or was that just hyper Depression that never go away?