How do you get to 100% completion?

Questions, answers and issues regarding releases.
soleil-yuukai

How do you get to 100% completion?

Post by soleil-yuukai »

Hey, I'm a newbie. I've heard that if you complete all of the scenes, you get a secret gallery picture. Also, seeing all the paths and endings seems fun. How do you exactly achieve this? Do you just replay a scene, picking the choice you didn't pick the last time? I'm a bit confused.
Xanatos

Re: How do you get to 100% completion?

Post by Xanatos »

You get 100% by seeing every possible scene in every possible path. But there is no secret picture.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
soleil-yuukai

Post by soleil-yuukai »

Ah, that's disappointing. So simply replaying a scene and picking a different choice is all there is to it?
ojamamask

Post by ojamamask »

Well you do get a picture but I found it pretty underwhelming. The flowcharts will help you 100% it.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

soleil-yuukai wrote:Ah, that's disappointing. So simply replaying a scene and picking a different choice is all there is to it?
More or less.

I've also heard that the early Act 1 beta's had a different 100% picture, but I'm not sure what it was.
Not Dead Yet
Xybaro

Post by Xybaro »

Oddball wrote:
soleil-yuukai wrote:Ah, that's disappointing. So simply replaying a scene and picking a different choice is all there is to it?
More or less.

I've also heard that the early Act 1 beta's had a different 100% picture, but I'm not sure what it was.

Hanako Lover
soleil-yuukai

Post by soleil-yuukai »

That's a pretty picture. I found a flowchart on these forums, so I'm just gonna follow that. Thanks guys. :D