Need Help Downloading the Game!!!

Questions, answers and issues regarding releases.
Hanako112

Need Help Downloading the Game!!!

Post by Hanako112 »

I tried to download the game, and I could only download act 1 of the game for some reason.I downloaded the game straight from the official site, so I don't know whats wrong.Please send me the full download, I really want to play :(
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Re: Need Help Downloading the Game!!!

Post by Silentcook »

Do you have a BitTorrent client? The demo and most of our stuff can be obtained through direct download, but the full game is downloadable through torrent only.

If you don't, just Googling "torrent client" will send you straight to a page with the required info and links to get one.
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

Hanako112

Post by Hanako112 »

SilentCook I think it worked, thanks for you adivce, playing it atm, and I think It is the full version.I can't thank you enough :D
mstw23

I am having trouble downloading the full version of the game

Post by mstw23 »

Everytime i was trying to download the full version it won't let me
demonix

Re: I am having trouble downloading the full version of the

Post by demonix »

mstw23 wrote:Everytime i was trying to download the full version it won't let me
More information is needed on what is going wrong since we're not mindreaders.
mstw23

Post by mstw23 »

well when i click on the downloader for the torrent on the download page it will download but it won't show up and i tried other torrent downloaders but it says it not a torrent or something i tried all my browsers to see if its the browers and it still wouldn't let me download it
onenightblitz

Post by onenightblitz »

There's probably an unofficial direct DL link of Katawa Shoujo somewhere on the internet, but I don't have the authority to hand it down publicly (thus the result of my previous reply being deleted).

May Google be with you.
mstw23

Post by mstw23 »

I got it working after i went the mineshaft of the internet i took my diamond pickaxe and mined me out the game through the my downloader lol XD but i am really happy about this game i really am its a work of art and needs to treated like one
Yoh_Komori

Post by Yoh_Komori »

Thanks silentcook, this solved my problem too!