Anyone else have a blurry spot on their screen?

Questions, answers and issues regarding releases.
Uikri

Anyone else have a blurry spot on their screen?

Post by Uikri »

So, I'm finally getting around to playing, but over toward the right of my screen, there's this blurry... "column"? it goes all up and down the screen, and I don't recall it ever happening with anything else on my computer. Anybody else have this happen? I tried changing my desktop resolution, but that doesn't seem to change anything, though I didn't shut the game down before changing the resolution, so that may be it.
OtakuNinja

Re: Anyone else have a blurry spot on their screen?

Post by OtakuNinja »

Uikri wrote:So, I'm finally getting around to playing, but over toward the right of my screen, there's this blurry... "column"? it goes all up and down the screen, and I don't recall it ever happening with anything else on my computer. Anybody else have this happen? I tried changing my desktop resolution, but that doesn't seem to change anything, though I didn't shut the game down before changing the resolution, so that may be it.
If you have a Vista the problem is most likely the bar on the right side of the desktop. It happens to me all the time. :) To get rid of it you just have to keep the pointer on the left side of the screen. ;)
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Uikri

Re: Anyone else have a blurry spot on their screen?

Post by Uikri »

OtakuNinja wrote:
Uikri wrote:So, I'm finally getting around to playing, but over toward the right of my screen, there's this blurry... "column"? it goes all up and down the screen, and I don't recall it ever happening with anything else on my computer. Anybody else have this happen? I tried changing my desktop resolution, but that doesn't seem to change anything, though I didn't shut the game down before changing the resolution, so that may be it.
If you have a Vista the problem is most likely the bar on the right side of the desktop. It happens to me all the time. :) To get rid of it you just have to keep the pointer on the left side of the screen. ;)

Oh, I thought I mentioned, I'm not on Vista. I'm on Ubuntu. 12.04, to be exact. I do usually keep my cursor on the right side of the screen, but moving it to the left didn't help :(