Help?

Questions, answers and issues regarding releases.
GaiaOnline1

Help?

Post by GaiaOnline1 »

I downloaded BitTorrent, and the Torrent for the full version of this game.
I let the game load on BitTorrent, and I got one thing only. It won't let me open the game or anything. It tells me to select a program to open it with. I assume I'm missing files, but how do I get them? (They're not in other folders btw)
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Re: Help?

Post by Silentcook »

Judging from the filesize, you should have downloaded the Windows version of the game. In that case, you're not missing anything. It's impossible to say since you don't have file extensions on, but that file should be an executable - doubleclicking it should be enough to make it run.
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

GaiaOnline1

Post by GaiaOnline1 »

Silentcook wrote:Judging from the filesize, you should have downloaded the Windows version of the game. In that case, you're not missing anything. It's impossible to say since you don't have file extensions on, but that file should be an executable - doubleclicking it should be enough to make it run.
I do have the windows file. But when I try to open it, it asks me to select a program to execute it with
Reksho

Post by Reksho »

Try renaming your file by adding .exe behind the file name.
GaiaOnline1

Post by GaiaOnline1 »

Reksho wrote:Try renaming your file by adding .exe behind the file name.
That seems to have worked. The setup is running. Thanks