Cannot find the the game.

Questions, answers and issues regarding releases.
KingHarkinian

Cannot find the the game.

Post by KingHarkinian »

I downloaded the game and chose to run the game as soon as the installation finished. I played for some while and then took a break, when I tired to play again I couldn't find the program anywhere. I tried searching but it didn't find anything either. What the hell is going on? Btw, I chose not to be a desktop or quick menu icon during the installation progress.
dwarduk

Re: Cannot find the the game.

Post by dwarduk »

KingHarkinian wrote:I downloaded the game and chose to run the game as soon as the installation finished. I played for some while and then took a break, when I tired to play again I couldn't find the program anywhere. I tried searching but it didn't find anything either. What the hell is going on? Btw, I chose not to be a desktop or quick menu icon during the installation progress.
The answer is where you chose to install it to in the installer. Which operating system are you on?

Defaults:
XP: Program Files/Katawa Shoujo/
Vista/7: Program Files (x86)/Katawa Shoujo/

I will edit in the Linux and OSX locations as soon as I switch OS to find them.

EDIT:
Not done OSX yet, but the Linux download is the game that you can extract to wherever you like, no installer. I'll assume OSX extracts to Applications like every other program, and leave you with just the Windows paths. I hope this has helped.
Meiko will be my waifu. I swear it on my honour. </Zuko>