Missing 2 pictures in the gallery for Lilly.

Questions, answers and issues regarding releases.
Ecko

Missing 2 pictures in the gallery for Lilly.

Post by Ecko »

Hello everyone. I hope it's not bad tact that my first post here is asking a question like this, but I've been unable to find an answer anywhere else.

In the gallery section for the game there are two blank spaces right in the middle of all the pictures of the Lilly path, so I'm fairly certain those two are Lilly pictures. On top of that, they are sandwiched directly between the first H scene of hers and her third one. The second Lilly H scene (The one where they have sex in the bathtub) is completely missing from my gallery, though I very definitely saw it while playing her route. I'm wondering what happened to that, or am I mistaken and those two blank spaces belong to two different pictures?
Ecko

Re: Missing 2 pictures in the gallery for Lilly.

Post by Ecko »

Can anybody help at all?

Even if nobody knows what the problem is, could someone at least confirm if the two missing pictures are the ones I think they are?

Post by Guest »

This is how it looks like in my gallery for Lilly.

Is this it?
Ecko

Post by Ecko »

Yup, that's exactly it. Except in my gallery the two pictures to the right in the top row are missing.
Ramaladni

Post by Ramaladni »

Ecko wrote:Yup, that's exactly it. Except in my gallery the two pictures to the right in the top row are missing.
It was me who posted before, but I forgot to log in.

So, you get the scene but not the CGs? I have no idea what's the solution then, it might be a bug. If there any choices prior to that, try to change them a bit, maybe.
Ecko

Post by Ecko »

Ramaladni wrote:
Ecko wrote:Yup, that's exactly it. Except in my gallery the two pictures to the right in the top row are missing.

So, you get the scene but not the CGs? I have no idea what's the solution then, it might be a bug. If there any choices prior to that, try to change them a bit, maybe.
Yeah, I got the scene but not the CG. I guess I'll have to play through the rout all over again, cause I don't have any saves before that point. :/

*grumble*
Ramaladni

Post by Ramaladni »

Ecko wrote:
Ramaladni wrote:

Yeah, I got the scene but not the CG. I guess I'll have to play through the rout all over again, cause I don't have any saves before that point. :/

*grumble*
Before you do that, try replaying the scene from the Library (though I'm not sure if H-Scenes are included there).
Ecko

Post by Ecko »

Alright, thanks for the idea. I'll try that first. Thanks for the help man.
Ecko

Post by Ecko »

Thanks so much for the help, viewing the scene in the library actually worked. XD
Ramaladni

Post by Ramaladni »

Ecko wrote:Thanks so much for the help, viewing the scene in the library actually worked. XD
Good to hear, never had this problem before but thought it'd work.

Glad to help.
WeirdBeard

Post by WeirdBeard »

Thank you thank you thank you! I had a similar problem with one of the gallery pictures (it wasn't even an H-scene) but replaying via library mode did the trick.