forum trouble

Questions, answers and issues regarding releases.
Simon

forum trouble

Post by Simon »

Hey, I don't know if this qualifies his game issue. But for some reasonI'm unable to access the form. I am sending this via my android. Did something happen? Or did I do something to get banned?
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Re: forum trouble

Post by Silentcook »

There was a forum upgrade relatively recently.

If you had registered a forum account and got banned for some reason, you should get a ban message explaining the reasons why when you try to log in instead. "Simon" is not a registered username, so I can't help you there.

Since that doesn't seem to be the case, it's most likely something on your end - I'd suggest you try to reset your password first.
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

demonix

Post by demonix »

The access problem could relate to not being able to access the forum at all on one specific device (since the OP mentions being able to access the forums on a mobile phone).

On the problem in question, if I'm right and you can't access the forum are you getting the cloudflare 'site is down' message or nothing at all (I know there were a few problems with the forums at around three this morning UK time).
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

Sorry, I made this thread in a bit of a rush. For some reason. I keep getting page not found. But it seems to loads just fine on my phone.

Also, I checked inbox and I have no e-mail from this form indicating many ban. So, i have no idea whats going on.
Luchsen [not activ.]

Post by Luchsen [not activ.] »

I don't want to create much trouble, so I add my problem in this thread instead of opening another one. Perhaps my problem even has a connection to the one above. I have registered at the forums but didn't get an activation mail (resending failed multiple multiple times as well). Since it seems like I can't contact an admin without being logged in (irony, anyone?), I had to resort to this post.

Thanks for your time.