A question for four leaf studios.

Questions, answers and issues regarding releases.
yank4vicios

A question for four leaf studios.

Post by yank4vicios »

I think this was asked so much in past but, is there any new projects? And if there is.. will it be another visual novel? I must say after the good ending of hanako, the game hit me so emotional.After that i finished both lily's and emi's paths in good ending in 4 days.I was so excited to come home and play everyday.This game even made me realize some things that i will regret if i dont do... Game will finish obviously.. And i will be dissapointed for some time without katawa shoujo.But i think i will get over it and make this game a wonderful memory...

So many thanks to four leaf studios.. My question can be answered by anyone who knows about it :) : Will 4 leaf studios make more novels or games? I'm sure they are in a break vacation or something.Well they deserve it so much.But i just want to know.. I will wait even it takes another 5 years :)
Aura
>has heterochromia

Re: A question for four leaf studios.

Post by Aura »

Maybe some day, maybe not, but at least for now we are taking a break.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
yank4vicios

Post by yank4vicios »

Aura wrote:Maybe some day, maybe not, but at least for now we are taking a break.
Well, I say enjoy the break than! You deserve it!
xZDGBZx

Post by xZDGBZx »

Is there any way for the K.S. launcher to be in a different platform?
Somehow my comp doesnt let me run .exe files..... is there anyway to change the file property so i can play it?
Thanks
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

If your computer doesn't let you run exe-files you have more pressingproblems than not being able to run KS...
If that is really the case I doubt you have many options beyond formatting your Harddrive and reinstalling windows.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
xZDGBZx

Post by xZDGBZx »

well to say the truth.... someone screwed up my comp and they blocked my comp so i cant run .exe files.... and im not stuffed to fix it so i was wondering if i can change the file....
Alexbond45

Post by Alexbond45 »

Why do people ask for new games? I thought the studio announced that they would NOT make another game.

Not that another game wouldnt be bad, Heh.
B.Deese wrote:There are two types of people, those who are ignorant, and those who are stupid, ignorant people do it wrong and don't know it's wrong, stupid people do it wrong and know it's wrong. Don't be Stupid!
Marching Band starts back up soon. HOO-AH!
MY CODE:
1-Every Day is a New Day! 2-Never Give Up 3-Never stop being Positive 4-Marching Band FTW! 5-Be Nice to everyone.
blargh

Post by blargh »

Break as long as you want. Bravo for KS!

If this is what you come up with when you take your time, take all the time you want and re-convene whenever you feel the inspiration.