Download Problem?

Questions, answers and issues regarding releases.
PokeHacker

Download Problem?

Post by PokeHacker »

Hey, I'm just having a problem with downloading the full version. I've tried different computers, but the same odd thing keeps happening: It completes the download, but when I double-click the installer, it tells me it can't install because of some error, saying it may be an incomplete download or damaged file. Any help please? It was fine with the Act 1 sample, which was great so now I REALLY want to play the full version! The download always completes properly, all 420 something Mbs of it, so I don't know what's going on.
Chrisd

Re: Download Problem?

Post by Chrisd »

I'm having the exact same problem, too! It's frustrating if nothing else.

Post by Guest »

I heard the torrent one works
demonix

Post by demonix »

Actually, you can use the torrent version to fix the DDL version (just put the file into the folder that the torrent client downloads to, download the torrent file, load it into the client and let it check the file and download what is missing).
Peorth
Zenryoku Zenkai!

Post by Peorth »

The DDL mirror was serving corrupt files due to an error in uploading, it has been fixed, and additional mirrors added. Sorry for the trouble, it was my fault.
Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stopped, the story will not end.

Whether it's a comedy or a tragedy, if there is cheering, the story will continue on.
Just like the many lives.
For the us who are still in it and still in the journey, send warm blessings.

---We will continue to walk down this path until eternity.